Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Re: PS Home Creeps

Apr 24, 2014
What's creepy is the "girls" who are really dudes.

Make use of the ignore function.
Message 81 of 111 (370 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Apr 24, 2014

lol

Message 82 of 111 (361 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Apr 24, 2014

DeadONsight666x wrote:
What's creepy is the "girls" who are really dudes.

Make use of the ignore function.

That depends on the type of person you're referring to as some of the people who use female avatart identify as female. What's creepy is thirsty men in a virtual social world. 

As for advice, I agree with the first response the OP receive. Don't acknowledge a troll as that'll encourage them to continue and just mute and ignore.

photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 83 of 111 (354 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1349 posts

Apr 24, 2014
Wow...

This thread sure takes me back, lol :smileytongue:. I think I might even start posting regularly again.

:smileyhappy:

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 84 of 111 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 24, 2014

I could give a hoot what their reasons for doing it is. It's disgusting and inappropriate on a social app where the starting age is 13. And anyone who gives it an ok is just as sick in the head.

Message 85 of 111 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Apr 24, 2014

Now, dont get me wrong. I know that came off as harsh, and probably ignorant. (And excuse me for not caring too much)...but it's creepy.

AS HELL.

There are kids younger than 10 on ps home...and people think that and bondage themed fams are okay. 

Sure if you identify as that, fine. But there's a time and place to do it. 

What I dont get is the ones who's reason is "girls have better clothes". If you're a male and you truly believe that, you might need to rethink your gender identity much less your time on ps home.

Message 86 of 111 (318 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 24, 2014

DeadONsight666x wrote:

What I dont get is the ones who's reason is "girls have better clothes". If you're a male and you truly believe that, you might need to rethink your gender identity much less your time on ps home.

vkg.gif

Message 87 of 111 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Apr 24, 2014

LightningEmotion wrote:
Wow...

This thread sure takes me back, lol :smileytongue:. I think I might even start posting regularly again.

:smileyhappy:

Which account? The Sanchez one?

Message 88 of 111 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Apr 24, 2014
Solution - Uh if u don't wear provocative clothing from granzilla (or other company) a lot. Less creeps will notice u.

Done.
Message 89 of 111 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Apr 25, 2014

@DeadONsight666x , I can see where it is disturbing to you. I'd have an issue with a male pretending to be female and does not identify as female and goes on home fooling with guys or kids... Then again, one's gender identity should not come into question by other home users if the intention is to conversate and what not. 

Any man or woman who goes on home looking for relationships needs to put down that controller and get out more. I am not saying that it is not possible but if the thought process of a Home user is to wife an avatar on PlayStation home then they're out of their minds. 

Most trans women I know on PS Home are loud and proud and their clubs have nothing to do with anything outside of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity which is usually a tool to help other users like them meet each other. 

I find many things disturbing on PS Home and anywhere online. Also as a parent, I wouldn't allow my kid on home unless certain areas had an age restriction and were to be monitored regularly but since that's not the case, my kid won't be allowed on it without my supervision... those parents letting these young kids run around is no different than the kids on fb posting half naked selfies and getting whooped for it when we know it all falls back on parenting.

I am sorry it went a bit off topic there but that's just an example. I've even had religious people on home approach me and speak of their religion to me and never did I feel the need to let them know that I find them repulsive cause it's their belief, I take the time to let them speak their minds and respect what they have to say even if I disagree, live and let live I say.

photo WSS-Reaper-LTB.png
Message 90 of 111 (259 Views)