Reply
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
7875 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Jul 7, 2013
I like your style Darcness. I think your 5th option should be
5. Profit!!
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 51 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/22/2008
Offline
238 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Jul 7, 2013

@30

Yeah, it turned out to cost too much $$$. Wasn't prepared for a huge monetary investment, only a sacrifice of my time.



Here to rain on the parade.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 51 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
1345 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Jul 8, 2013

1. Make a troll cry and run away.

2. Win/complete one mini game.

3. Do a really hard/complicated glitch.

4. See every personal space from "out of bounds".

5. Let my friends know how to contact me away from Home.

"Someday this will all come to an end. It's inevitable. You have a couple of choices. Enjoy Home while it's still here or you can worry about things you have very little control over and have a miserable time in the process." - Black_MagicWoman
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 51 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4200 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Jul 8, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

1. Make a troll cry and run away.

2. Win/complete one mini game.

3. Do a really hard/complicated glitch.

4. See every personal space from "out of bounds".

5. Let my friends know how to contact me away from Home.


If only you told me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 51 (176 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
5770 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013

I need to win all the costumes from digital leisure casino!

 

casino closet.jpg

 

And I need to get a video on the big screen.

 

PSTalent.jpg

BannerFans.com

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 51 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
3303 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I need to win all the costumes from digital leisure casino!

 

casino closet.jpg

 

And I need to get a video on the big screen.

 

PSTalent.jpg


I hope you get what you wanted..
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 51 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
5770 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I need to win all the costumes from digital leisure casino!

 

casino closet.jpg

 

And I need to get a video on the big screen.

 

PSTalent.jpg


I hope you get what you wanted..

Thank you

 

I've pretty much reached all my goals as far as Home is concerned,,,

 

These ones I have kind of slacked on, but I will be putting in the hard work and hope I make it. LOL

BannerFans.com

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 51 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/19/2010
Offline
2792 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013
Another bucket list here :smileyhappy:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/The-PlayStation-Home-Bucket-List/m-p...

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: There is no new news to share at this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 51 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
6041 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Another bucket list here :smileyhappy:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/The-PlayStation-Home-Bucket-List/m-p...

lol...I liked that one Ed. Ah The_Jongmeister. Good stuff. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 51 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/06/2013
Online
379 posts
 

Re: PS Home Bucket List

Aug 31, 2013

1. Find a spark in the survival of Pandas.

 

2. Make peace with the Trash Race.

 

3. Bring an end to URN, UBN, and wWw.

 

4. Win a hand in poker.

 

5. Become the Ruler of the x7 entrance front rope.

 

POSSIBLE? I THINK SO!!

 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 51 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes