Oct 09 2012
By: juicer873 Splicer 71 posts
Accepted Solution

*******PS HOME MODERATOR PLEASE READ*****

[ Edited ]
4 replies 596 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

******** submitted  a false report on me.

It was at the Edo Neppon space. I walked into a tucked away room, 2 minutes later he tells me to leave (he has no right, it's a public space) I tell him "No. I do not have to do anything. this is a public space." At which point he tells his friend to deal with me. his friend sides with me cuz he knows ******* is being rediculous.  at which point, ******* said, and i quote "im a member of the shadow company, if u dont get out, ill hack the **bleep**out of u" which is threat and harrasment which is violating the TOS of Home.
So, to recap: redice submitted a false report, and harrased and threatened me and also called me a **bleep**, which is defamation. Deal with him as you see fit, and disregard his false report at around 8:18 PM (pacific time).

Thanks.

Edit: IDs and profanity removed

Message 1 of 5 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
65 posts

Re: *******PS HOME MODERATOR PLEASE READ*****

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

juicer873 wrote:

******* submitted  a false report on me.

It was at the Edo Neppon space. I walked into a tucked away room, 2 minutes later he tells me to leave (he has no right, it's a public space) I tell him "No. I do not have to do anything. this is a public space." At which point he tells his friend to deal with me. his friend sides with me cuz he knows ******* is being rediculous.  at which point, ******** said, and i quote "im a member of the shadow company, if u dont get out, ill hack the **bleep** out of u" which is threat and harrasment which is violating the TOS of Home.
So, to recap: ******* submitted a false report, and harrased and threatened me and also called me a **bleep**, which is defamation. Deal with him as you see fit, and disregard his false report at around 8:18 PM (pacific time).

Thanks.

Blacklisting is frowned upon here, even if you are in the right. The moderators will be able to sort the report out on their own.

Removed user ID and profanity from quote.

Home Signature.jpg

Message 2 of 5 (582 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

Hey, juicer!

Every report is read by the moderators, one by one. They look for false reports too, so no worries! You'll be fine if you didn't break any of the rules (so never "fight back" just mute and move on). In fact, if he reported you after saying those things, he then reported himself. The moderators read everything in the reported chat log, so essentially everyone was reported and those caught breaking the rules may face punishment.

In the future, if others harass you it's best to click X on them and "ignore" to mute them, it helps a lot. You could also report them by pressing [Select] then "Submit a Report" and the moderators will handle the issue when they review the reports shortly after. Then just carry on and enjoy PlayStation Home knowing you did the right thing.

Hope this helps!

-S

Message 3 of 5 (563 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Oct 9, 2012
LMAO. I love reading these.

I was at the playground with Mr Rogers and he called me *beep* so i called him a *beeeeeeep* sissy boy who plays with dollies. Then Mr Rogers said he reported me for callin him a sissy boy. Then after all that, he still wanted to be my neighbor! Can you believe that? Well...i told Mr Rogers to take Trolley and go *beeeep* himself.

So to recap...if you ever hear anything about this, just disregard the report he filed against me at exactly 4:20pm this afternoon.
(That was all sarcasm, BTW)

ROFL...maaaan, sometimes people make me laugh so hard, i jus wanna shoot chocolate milk out my nose. xD
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 5 (502 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
4213 posts

Oct 9, 2012

The OP's post has been answered.  This thread will now be locked.  Thanks.

Message 5 of 5 (434 Views)