Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 05 2013
By: GuRuAsaki2098 Uncharted Territory 1739 posts

PS HOME: Club Houses (Issues)?

1 replies 67 views Edited Jan 5, 2013
It's not that there is a Problem with my Club House, but I do (Personally) have an Issue with the Poster Board in my Club House... For every Postages I place on the Poster Board, only the Newer ones apear... I understand why this happens... But when your trying to Place the more important Postages on Page 1, it becomes a little more Complicated... It would be really nice if we had a choice to choose between... Choice 1.) Newest to Oldest... Or Choice 2.) Oldest to Newest... Am I wrong? Everytime I post something, I have to Post it Backwards, just so that I can get the more important things to show on top... It's kinda aggrivating...
Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1973 posts

Re: PS HOME: Club Houses (Issues)?

Jan 5, 2013
It can be quite a bit annoying at times, the most I'd recommend is submitting this in the suggestions thread, and maybe it would be considered. Link - http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/January-2013-Suggestions/m-p/39206105#U39206...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (44 Views)