Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 28 2013
By: AzuleTheLoneWolf Monster Hunter 36 posts

PROJECT EDO: The official RP Guide/Mass Edo role play team

[ Edited ]
21 replies 831 views Edited Mar 29, 2013

Hey everyone! Its Hero King Azule here. I'm well known in Edo and i've been watching the RP going on in it.. And it seems off balanced, SO, im here to bring every RP Clan together for a HUGE Edo Role play.. (Basically where everyone knows, and interacts with everyone) BUT in order to be a part of this.. one must agree to these set rules im going to pan out, i'll try my best to be as descriptive as possible. RULES:

1NO GOD MODDING: C'mon guys... anybody can die, anybody can be caught off guard and anyone can be effected by SOMETHING!2MetaRPing: basically its when you make your character know what YOU know.

3. Give and take: basically dont be stingy in battles, take damage, give damage.

4. Be descriptive: Be clear about what youre saying.. ppl misunderstand EASILY.

5. If you die, pop up must be black until revived (Other thread will talk of being revived and battle system) 

6. Its just RP- Dont take it to extremes.

7. if you run a Clan & want to join, simply post your clan here and msg me, i'll sign yuh up.

//NOTICE!!!// Edo RP database, has been created, sn official web page for our RP community, please join, and register yours characters there!!

http://www.edorpcommunity.webs.com

Good and Evil mean naught to me....
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (831 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: Battle Rules

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Heres THE MOST controversial topic... Battle Rules.. Heres the rules and flow of battle, by participating in this Mass Edo project, you MUST follow these rules. Post for Post: Most commonly known as PfP or PvP. basically you get one post (Max 2 to finish your post, the bubbles arent that big..) Then WAIT your turn, NO MATTER how slow one types. speed does not matter.

2.Give and take: Take some dmg, dish some out. 

3. Counters/Blocks: A max of 5 of these, basically if you input something that blocks an attack you must post after it (Block 1 2 3 etc) after you've blocked or countered 5, you cant anymore

4.Penalties&Death: in a battle you have a max of 3 penalties if you get penalised 3 times your status must say "Is looking for help"

5.No drawn out battles... Dont try EVERY WAY to win, if youre beat youre beat, accept it.

6.Max posts: 15 (Combatants may agree upon more)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (822 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: clarifications

Feb 28, 2013

So, there is no MAIN story to it all, its what we make of it, Clan leaders that join can have these roles, GOOD, EVIL, NEUTRAL. Dont hesitate to try and take over Edo with your band of demons! But dont expect the good guys to just sit by and let it happen! If you wanna be apart of it again msg me stating your alignment and just get out there and RP (Clans must follow these rules as well) I hope i've been descriptive enough, if not- Just ask and i'll explain, if youre not into RP PLEASE dont post or get all negative on me, I just want RP under one understanding, and to clean up the sloppy RP everyones doing these days. ALL rules have been stating breaking any RP rules will result in penalties and "punishment". This is official traditional RP.

Wanna learn RP? 

Join "bebbles lotus dojo" an academy for those new to RP run by head teacher/AVATAR beb7362 or join my dojo where I teach select students. (If you have any questions ask, and if you feel I left something out, just say so. I'll try to fix it)  

-Hero King

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: penalties and death

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

penalties... Heres what will get you penalised in battle, Lack of descriptiveness, impossible movements (Such as doing standing attacks when youre on the ground), and Not putting (**) for actions like *hits face* if you dont add the stars these are considered "Invalid inputs, and are a penalty. If you accumulate 3 penalties, you automatically lose and your demise is up to your opponent.

DEATH: If you die Via penalties, or through solid battle, your status must say "Is looking for help". you are also inactive for a week, walking as a "spirit" 

REVIVALS By winning 5 battles you get a "phoenix down" (Yuh, I went there) however you cant use them on yourself. Get a friend to revive you.

AVATARS: Avatars are the judges of battles, they also can revive you, but be fast, because they are limited to one revival a week (See AVATARS thread for in depth detail on them)

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (790 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: AVATARS

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

Avatars are judges of battle and the "Go to" for revivals if no friend can/will revive you. They can also end a battle if a post isnt attempted in 10 minutes and/or the battle gets HEATED (like cussing out your opponent and being at HUGE differences in which case you BOTH lose the battle). If you win 5 battles have proof of your victories and consult them for you phoenix downs. they are someone like your "MODS" of PROJECT EDO and are to be respected. 

///AVATARS/// 

beb7362

Vampirala 

Madness026 

KatieKat232

speeddemon701

are AVATARs

if you want to be an AVATAR send post below and/or msg me and i'll sign yuh up (A club space is required to join)  

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (789 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: Battle Rules (cont.)

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

6. post caps is up to 15, (The battle must end at some point, you can go more than that, but only if opponent agrees, AVATARS might not watch anymore) 

7.The set up: Before battle, always be specific on what the type of battle is, example: PvP Fistcufs, no powers, no magic. (Or any other way. If an opponent breaks these "set up" Rules, its obviously a penalty in battle.

8. Be realistic: If there's a move you absolutely CANT DODGE or block, then dont try. TAKE IT LIKE A MAN-err or woman ^^

9.Speed should always be described, "Flash step" IS considered a "power" when associating speed, try *Dashes towards you with incredible speed* or *Speed steps under you then sweep kicks you on the floor*

10. Coin flips decide who goes first: X Has heads *coin flip Heads* X goes first.

11. maniacally unbeatable: unless youre like a drakon/dragon or an extremely evil person, dont pretend to be unstoppable or uncaring of attacks, if you get hit, GET HIT (Its up to you, but doing this makes it boring)

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (724 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

12. Absorbes are VERY controversial, just because youre a demon doesn't mean youre "immune" to fire, in fact, demons feel pain in hell, (Kinda why the come to our dimension and despise going back) 

13.Meta shielding: No, you cannot simply "*Block*" elemental attacks, if someone casts "lightning fire ice (or any other elemental/Magic attack)" You cannot simply "*Block*" it, and if you do, penalty

14.Readying special attacks/magic: Dont just say *Strikes you with lightning* You must READY it, *Raises to the sky as black clouds gather* THEN *I ball my hand into a fist and lightning immediately strikes you* simple and same for all other special atks & magic

15. No instant death: I think almost everyones skilled enough to block and dodge, dont atk, and deem them "dead" YOU will be punished if you do. 

16.Disappearing and fading: differences, disappearing means youre STILL THERE a person with keen sight CAN possibly find you, fading or vanishing means to disappear without any trace, usually cant be found.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (719 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

17.Fake armies: Dont think so, you cannot summon a dead army or the soldiers of heaven and hell in battle, these are opponents that dont exist and the pop ups are too little to try and include them.

18.Doppligangers: shadow selves and doppligangers are only aloted 2 others (You and 2 doppligangers) any more than that, penalty. doppligangers and shadow selves also die in one hit and cannot dodge atks This also results in penalty

19.OOC (Out of character) If you are in battle or story RPing use parenthesis for OOC comments, it saves you from misunderstandings.

20. Have fun: RP is about fun, so have it- especially with the avi's its better now, and Edo is a great place to RP. Rules are all panned out, it WONT CHANGE unless it truly needs an update or more rules for fairness.. if theres something you want to add, just message me. Again, if you break these rules excessivly, you will be banned from the project and its story, no one will interact with you.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: redemption tournaments

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

Were you banned and want to get back in the loop? No problem! Every month i'll (Or any AVATAR will host a "redemption tournament" for all the "banned" god modding, rule breaking folk! Just send them a message to redeem yourself and join the tournament! You will battle other banned folk, (OR if its just you [Womp Womp Woooommp] you will just battle an random opponent or AVATAR! ^^ display good sportsmanship, and youre back in.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (711 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

PROJECT EDO: Any serious problems with others

Feb 28, 2013

usually, all AVATARs report back to me, but if you get a problem with someone that pertains to the projects RP and it gets TOO serious (Like threats) Report said person Via select menu on PSH, And locate/contact me. (usually in Edo) Take a pic of the chat log and show me, i'll personally deal with them. For Clan leaders, if this person is IN your clan, i'd expect them to be dealt with or your entire Clan will be removed from the project. (Only in serious occasions will this happen.) otherwise just tell an AVATAR and they too can deal with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (694 Views)
0 Likes