Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Uproar

Oct 28, 2012

Played it about a week ago.

The visuals I have to say were very good for a home game. It looks like the surroundings had some effort put into them. I really liked the costumes, and really wish their were made avaible to the public to wear outside the game. :smileyhappy:

The animations for the characters ignited once again hope for Home, if developers made these cool and what seem seemless animations for characters, maybe we'll start having more interactivity with one another, rather than just stading there using "casual" or looking like sticks as our default. Wouldn't it be cool well kinda cool if they're were some homies up in yo face, and you wanted to give them a "sup brah you up in mah skillet" pose or if some random "noob" was up in your business and conversation and wanted to give them the "yeah what?!" animation? 

As far as actual gameplay, it seems late ps1, early ps2 as far as controls and movements, very basic. However I see expontential growth to develop more in depth gameplay, that adds content to add to the gaming experience. 

Right now seems very buggy. What I have had problems is that I've tried going to the space but doesn't fully load. I stay waiting on the screen.

Again great potential and I enjoyed playing it.

Message 21 of 24 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1311 posts

Oct 28, 2012

The times that I could get into the space were limited from a long loading screen, that would never stop.

Shooters seem to be pretty hard to do for Home.

Uproar has a fast pace and feels more balanced than any other shooter in Home. (keep it that way)

The main entrance feels like a waste of space.

Spawn points seen OK, but again, you spawn to close to the last kill.

I don't know why, but the weapon selection feels funny and awkward. 

Maps are rebuilds of the the same map, Its OK but, but variety is the spice of life.

Showing scoreboards and friends scores/levels is always a plus.

Prizes always draw a crowd.

Keep working on it!

Uproar is Fun and Fast, for a Playstation Home game.

Simple, balanced and weapons variety are fun. (Bam! with a  bat!) Ha ha.

Message 22 of 24 (125 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2012

ApolloDecertus wrote:

The visuals I have to say were very good for a home game. It looks like the surroundings had some effort put into them. I really liked the costumes, and really wish their were made avaible to the public to wear outside the game. :smileyhappy:

The outfits you unlock in the game CAN be worn outside Uproar. However, currently, the Starter Pack attire cannot, but the developers brought it up in a meeting to allow the starter pack attire to be worn outside the game:

Twitter.png

:smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 24 (118 Views)
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

ApolloDecertus wrote:

The outfits you unlock in the game CAN be worn outside Uproar. However, currently, the Starter Pack attire cannot, but the developers brought it up in a meeting to allow the starter pack attire to be worn outside the game:

Twitter.png

:smileyhappy:

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I haven't played it as much as I wished I had, I'll try to log on and check if the loading screen issue has been resolved.

Message 24 of 24 (100 Views)
0 Likes