Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
406 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Uproar

Oct 22, 2012

I get a network error everytime I navigate to Uproar.I've tried twelve times since Wednesday.Voted dissatisfied.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4980 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Played alot of it on the weekend.

It is a fun game, and you can enjoy this much with friends.. I like how you can voice chat while in gameplay., the controls r a bit complex at times epecially if your moving quick and shooting.. but its great fun, I like the leveling system. 

If compared to Bootlegers.. this game takes it to the next level. :smileyhappy:

Satisfied

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Played it a bit. Not to reiterate all previous comments: a limited sprint function would be definitely make me want to play it more.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I would never play or buy into this game.  I only support Call of Duty franchise, and will not  support any other shooting game on HOME, especially if it's First Person View.  Nothing Uproar, is going to surprise me.  Ammo to me, seems to be really  weak!     I played it once and was completely turned off by it.  I stay away from it, because it's bug city.   

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I've been having a fair time with it, but I'd REALLY love to see a run or sprint button.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Everytime I go to the space to try it, Home freezes then I have to restart my entire console.  Wish I could try it, sounds like a great game!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

m haRe: [POLL Feedback Thread] Uproar

Oct 26, 2012

im having the same problem

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Oct 27, 2012

Everytime I go into the space, nothing loads in that in the tube.  Tried waiting a few minutes and switching servers and nothing's happening.   Typical Home.  Always plagued with problems.  Oh wait, it's a beta...right, cause that'll always be the excuse.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (156 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Oct 28, 2012

I love the game and am working everyday to reach Level 30 and collect every reward item. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (136 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Oct 28, 2012

Great game!

Been playing quite a bit of this to get the rewards. I'm surprised it doesn't make me dizzy.. probably because it's 3rd person and not a 1st person shooter.  Although a few issues like.. randomly being booted out of the game sometimes where you pop back in the main space area with the weapon in your avatar's hand.

Sometimes trying to get into the Uproar space leaves you stuck at the load screen with the WWW icon in the corner going forever..

Lately I've been seeing people running around in mid-air inside the game.. also find it difficult to kill people as of late; surely it shouldn't take 6 shotgun shells to the face to kill someone when just last week it was 1 or 2 shots.. they had no upgrades on and they were standing still.. possibly people glitching? Who knows..

Also when people join they are ghost avatars sliding around, or they appear in the game with their regular outfits and they slide around making it impossible to know which team they are in until you put your crosshairs on them to see if it's red.

Don't get me wrong I really like the game a lot! Just a bit of beta tester feedback i guess to improve an already awesome game. Great job everyone! :womanvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (129 Views)
0 Likes