Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
870 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] RaceOn! Collection

Nov 10, 2012

i find it borring... sorry but more racing clothes ?? why?

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Yes the office floor is unbalanced. Please fix it.
Also was told that being near the steam creates lag. Haven't tried due to being noted. Till floor gets fixed i wont go back. Its that important! Lol.
But the space is neat. Though just a box. Some sort of integration with an item would'a been nice. Perhaps the jack.. and the ability to have a car in shop for repair option.
Fix the floor please. Empty offices are a no no.
Also when near the vending machine one automatically goes to store. Fix this so its an option.
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Nov 11, 2012

please, do not fix this. the office isnt empty, it has a desk.. on the whole, this space reminds me of something out of Fallout and i like it. changing it would just take away from its appeal for me

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Lol. Not asking for for a change to the space nor will there be one likely.  

The floor in the office is unbalanced therefore creating a problem with adding stuff to that room.

In home one has the ability to create and add to ones space. Creating whatever one can imagine with whatever is at hand. If their is an issue with a flat floor where its unbalanced creates a problem of not being able to do anything in such an area. It is rather frustrating and im sure many are waiting for a fix. 

Soon hopefully.  So yes please fix this. 

- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
71 posts

Nov 11, 2012
Don't worry, we're onto the floor issue and will fix it as soon as we are able! Thanks for the comments, all are helpful to us newbies :smileysurprised:)
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (118 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1206 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

JAM_Games_Ltd wrote:
Don't worry, we're onto the floor issue and will fix it as soon as we are able! Thanks for the comments, all are helpful to us newbies :smileysurprised:)

Glad to hear it. :smileyhappy:

I really do enjoy the space but like I said, the decorating is my only main concern. I also found that in some areas when you I go to place an object against a wall or near a post I get the same result of the items bouncing around and not being able to be placed properly.

*edit*

New issue. Apparently music items such as BoxBeats, The Scary-achis Mariachi Band, the Brimstone Dancers do not work in this space. The objects are still animated when enabled however no sound can be heard. I've tried logging out of Home and all the regular stuff but to no remedy. I hope this can fixed as well for the sake of my party pad!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
503 posts

Nov 12, 2012

The outfits were wonderful. I can't wait to buy more of them. The sexy outfits were my ABSOLUTE favorite of them all!! I've taken a liking to the RaceOn apartment as well, but the outfits deserve the BEST praise from me!! LOVE THEM. :smileyvery-happy:

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (80 Views)