Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] RaceOn! Collection

16 replies 455 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for the RaceOn! collection poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (455 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
117 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] RaceOn! Collection

Nov 8, 2012
The sexy racer outfits are awesome. So awesome I bought the whole set. And the nice thing about the outfits is that the pants don't bleed in with the shoes when you wear different shoes. Got lots of compliments on the outfits. Very nicely done JAM!!! Keep up the good work and welcome to home.

Falconn24
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (440 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29176 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Love the outfits. Also like the idea that there are two versions of them with one more conservative allowing for choice. I think it would have been nice if there were helmets that matched the colors of the outfits. 

I like the shoes although I wish they were solid colors which would have allowed for greater flexibility in using them with other outfits. 

Overall the pricing and fits are nicely done.

Thank you!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I think the female version of the racer outfits are very sexist. There are female race car drivers out there and they don't wear revealing outfits like that. They wear almost identical outfits as the men. I think the videogame industry should stop catering to young boys and making these **bleep** outfits for females. There are a lot of females gamers out there too you know and I'm one of them, and I don't dress like a **bleep** on daily basis. Not all women dress only to please men you know. So stop objectifiying us!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5355 posts

Nov 8, 2012

A $5 apartment....good in my book!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9232 posts

Nov 8, 2012
The personal space is very high quality. Great detail, steam effects, flags/banners that wave near the roof. The little things are very well done here, But unfortuneately for buyers it is another two level box room apartment, with no interaction. It is a nice space to look at or just shoot the breeze with some friends, maybe pull a rave with buddies from time to time here. Dont be expecting any gimmicks here, just a well made box. Worthwhile for $4.99, any higher would be too steep. Voted: satisfied.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2441 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I love the space which is a rusted out old garage or somesuch building. The clothes I don't know and care little about. I bought two chairs and the tire changer for the garage which are pretty good.

I'm not voting because it's not the clothes I care about but rather the space.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (359 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1206 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I voted "satisfied" when I purchased the personal space however that is going to be changed to "dissatisfied". Love the layout and feel of the place thinking it would make for a great party pad however I found the space incredibly glitchy when trying to decorate. There's certain areas where the flooring doesn't appear to be flat and as a result furniture items tend to fly all over the place making it really difficult to place some items where I want them. This appears to be the case especially when trying to add flooring. Hopefully the devs will take notice of this and put the appropriate fixes into place.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I gotta Admit, I dont like this space. It's just a big rusty Cube. Im not a fan of this one sadly. :smileysad:

Yes, Im Chelada's son.
n00b editing
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Home Developer
71 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Yes and it's being fixed! Don't worry we won't leave this, we do care that it's right :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (278 Views)