Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Peakvox Ninja

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

O-Two is tied with Granzella as my favorite developer in home, but I can't say I was ever too fond of the ninja game for a variety of reasons. However I am glad it came to NA, and the gameplay and rewards are good, so I voted satisfied. Since there is a feedback thread for it, I will post what I don't like about peakvox ninja specifically.

-Having to unlock clothing is stupid, there is no point to it other then unlocking the upgrades, and they could have just made it so you can't use upgrades until you reach that level.

-Leveling up takes FOREVER, even using energy scrolls for 500% bonus, with a training scroll, with login bonus. Since leveling ties in with unlocking clothing, this is annoying. There should be more paid exp boosts for large bonuses and a permanent exp boosting item at a higher cost.

-Single player is nothing but training. I don't play multiplayer games unless it's with friends, so I've always been annoyed by this, and I am not alone. I'm glad it has at least some form of single player way to gain levels, but it would be nice if there was a single player mode with unique missions and the same amount of exp and gold as multiplayer.

-I bought the apartment since the help desk stated it increased login bonus, however I have not seen a login bonus other then the how many days I logged in (8 days=80, ect). So either the login bonus is broken, or I am missing something.

-All the clothing item upgrades were available in the store on day one of the release in NA, then removed due to a "mistake", and are now being released at painfully slow intervals. This is a problem for a few reasons.

A) A large number of people purchased the upgrades on day one, and now have an unfair advantage over those who didn't get the chance to purchase the items and now won't have that chance for months. The game help menus also shows these items that are no longer available, which is rediculous.

B) Releasing things this slowly has the opposite effect of what devs think, at least when they are already on the server and people know about it. By the time these items are put back in the store, no one will care anymore. I would have bought everything if it was still in the store, now I will buy nothing except the cape.

C) Why were furniture items pulled? There was absolutely no excuse for this, I could somewhat see drawing out the clothing since it provides game upgrades, but why delay furn? Once again, would have bought all weeks ago if kept in store, now I'm not buying any...

So with all that said about ninja, it is a very good game and I can't rate it badly, and I am looking forward to peakvox labs being released in NA. I will buy absolutely everything from peakvox labs (assumed it's released in a timely fashion) and have only positive things to say about the labs. ninja just needs many improvement in my opinion. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Levelling to 20 doesn't take long that if you play on hard (2x exp) and use 25 stamina to boost the exp to around 1000 whenever you can.

Can do it in 100 matches. For most clothing, you only need to reach level 14 to wear whatever you want. That's maybe 30 matches.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I voted extremely satisfied. However the past 2 days I've been having rouble joining lobbys unless I am also the host. My internet hasn't changed and the last I checked I was the preferred NAT type required to play. Now all I get is "Activity Channel Disconnected". I've tried clearing my Cache and Deleting Home to no avail. I see others are getting into matches just fine, and possibly a few others having the same problem I am. Has anyone solved this? Or do I just need to wait it out?

Anyhow the game is fun and I enjoy it, looking forward to Peakvox labs when that releases!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (333 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Figures that as soon as I say something it starts working lol. I think maybe I just had a long string of trying to play matches with people who don't have the best connections lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
715 posts

Feb 1, 2013
I agree with the comment about ppl havin unfair advantages who bought everything on day 1. I went to the store looking for everything in the advertisements in the space and the stuff shown in the help desk with intentions of getting it all! Now not so much. I haven't bought anything. I wanna see what they do, how they look, how much it is... Before I spend a dime. Sadly I too prolly won't buy much now , tho I like the game, I doubt ill spend much time playing since I get stomped by ppl with upgrades and barely get any xp.

In the main lobby they advertise 2 masks that were added but they are nowhere to be found. Some items are in the store, others u need to load the game lobby menu to find?

All items available for purchase for $$$ should be in the store. Not sprinkled around in different menus and locations.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (293 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

Feb 2, 2013

Very dissapointed whats the point of a game you can't play for having net type 3

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
503 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Voted dissatisfied cause it is barely fun at all to me, plus the game doesn't interest me much...Sorry O-two. :smileyindifferent:
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Dissapointed really. 

First I had to go thru the hassle of switching to NAT 2 from NAT 3.

I made it to lv. 3 and I am already annoyed with the level grind to come.

Unlike Xi or Emo ray which I already finished, it is free to play.  That is the only plus.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (163 Views)
0 Likes