Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2426 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Painted Bare Outfits

Feb 1, 2013

I saw one close up during a conversation and I found the outfit both creative and humorous.

I think that's the company that gives out the free easel painting of the Harbour which too is also creative.

They're fine outfits.  

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
408 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

Despite they look nice, I voted 'dissatisfied'. They have too many clothes. :womanindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (483 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1790 posts

Feb 1, 2013

I am fully aware that I may get flack for this opinion, but keep in mind it is just that - an opinion.

I am actually glad that they have swim suits on underneath.  When the item was announced, I was a bit fearful of the direction that Home might be going in (take Second Life as an example).  I am no prude, and agree the human body is a beautiful thing but there is a line between art and lewdness.  Everyone has a different opinion on where that line lies.  I say better not to go there. 

I am not a fan of the Painted Bare Outfits, but I'm not a fan of the other tattoo clothing items either... Just not my thing.  Although, I can see the butterfly item being paired with wings for a cute fairy look!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
986 posts

Feb 2, 2013

I looked at the Painted Bare Outfits, and really liked the  " Purrfect " and " Flutterby '. I will most likely buy both of those 2day.

They look colorful, and fun, and tastefuly done. I love the shoes also :smileyhappy:

I for one (or two, Ms Anamri ) am very glad that a Dev has shown some restraint, by using the bikini pcs as part of the outfits.

An aquaintance of mine showed up at Hudson earlier with the Lady Purrfect outfit on, along with one of the new Anime Hairstyles.

Yep , she looked . . . . .  Perfect

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
484 posts

Feb 3, 2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Truly my newest favorite item!! :smileyvery-happy:
 photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (328 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I voted satisfied. 

I liked them, but as others have said it is not "Bare". 

Also, when you are still loading the people that are "see thru" removes the paint so all you see is the bikini.  I can see why true Bare paint would not work with the ESRB Everyone raiting.  lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Very satisfied! I think these first samples are great and I hope Jam releases more stuff in the Painted Bare line.That loft space is pretty nice and Jam may release it too.I hope they do.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
320 posts

Feb 6, 2013

What's sad is how much more could have been done with this idea. And, how better the idea might have been executed rather than some body sticker randomly and haphazardly smattered on the avatar - as well as that bikini everyone's pointing out. The mens versions are just odd due to the entire avoidance of the genatial issue. Why is no one even mentioning the strange indention on the bum crack? It's awful. Best thing was the free easel furniture item. I mean looking up body art on the net there are hundreds of better examples. I enjoy the concept but the choices due to exection left me uninterested. Maybe better to come but not this round. The hair item is a nice add on but still not enough of a selling point. Atleast it wasn't yet another full body tribal tattoo attempt. To bad the men were the only ones to get those animated tats way back when. And, no not the recent spider crawling ones but the under the skin versions. If you have the world as your oyster why stop at butterflys and leopard print? Come on ... suprise us!!! That gold barbarian outfit with the belly chain is better than this and that was way way risque and suprising at the time.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Feb 6, 2013

tssss.....

i dot dey was talkin bowt dese painted bear outfitts

wuzzat

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (231 Views)