Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Hoverdiscs

38 replies 504 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for the Hoverdiscs poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 39 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
376 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Hoverdiscs

Nov 8, 2012

Satisfied, though I think they'd be better if our avatars could do poses and dance emotes while on the hoverdiscs. Now if only there was a public space where you could do various tricks with the hoverdiscs. That would be very cool. :smileywink:

Message 2 of 39 (487 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

I noticed that when you change spaces the disc's go away. Would be nice if they stayed with you like a companion. Would be nice too if loco items could be previewed in the stores with your avatar on them or using them.

Message 3 of 39 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Another Juggernaut win in my book.

My only complaint is the animations seen by the rider, aren't seen by others... such as the flames, plumes of 'energy'(Jetsons 'bweoop' rings? XD Classic), sparkles, etc, leaving only the Nyan's rainbow tail as the only visible motion-detail.

The bundle's also awesome, all the boards and a bonus Nyan, as well as you get a board for using it enough in the MiniBots game... so that would make it 7 boards for $4? Win. :smileyvery-happy: (black/purple from the game for those wondering)

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 4 of 39 (441 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 8, 2012

Not my cup of tea, but I can't see anything negative about it either, so I think it's a good addition.

edit:  I bought one, and this thing is freakin' awesome.  Well worth $1.  A very nice step for Home.

Message 5 of 39 (435 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 8, 2012

They're alright, however they should have sold the Nyan Cat separate.

Shouldn't need to buy a bundle, just to get an extra addition item.

Message 6 of 39 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Nov 8, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Exactly. I'm sure they would've sold a crap load, but it's a no sale spending $4 just to get the one you want.

I bet they could've sold Nyan alone for $1.99.

Other than that, nothing spectacular.....meh!

Message 7 of 39 (417 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3706 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I like the 2 bonus discs, I hate that you have to buy the bundle to get them because its just (a waist).  I havent had any problems such as disc not appearing when relocating from one space to another.  Actually, I wanted to remove the item at one point and you cant get off it unless you go back into inventory and remove it.  There should have been an option to gift Hoverdiscs instead of the bundle.

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 39 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 8, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Exactly. I'm sure they would've sold a crap load, but it's a no sale spending $4 just to get the one you want.

I bet they could've sold Nyan alone for $1.99.

Other than that, nothing spectacular.....meh!

Agreed, because I'm so tempted to get it. Because I really like it, and it's the best one out of all of them in my opinion.

But not spending 4 dollars, to just get the one I would like to have.

Message 9 of 39 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9380 posts

Nov 8, 2012
Plus after getting that one you want, the others get put in storage, as youll be riding the nyan probably all the time. Good release, nice price & idea, but the others here all raise good points about bundling. It should have been .99c normal disc each, $1.99 for Nyan on its own, the bundle at its same price, & the Purple one as a reward (bundle exclusive).
Support Forums
Message 10 of 39 (397 Views)
0 Likes