Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
653 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Home Tycoon

Oct 5, 2012

>>>Suggestions:

-Workers are not needed to collect revenue

-Gold briefcase allows infinite workers (price can be increased to 9.99 and potentially excluded from VIP bundle)

-Workers respawn even when offline

-5 or 10 workers respawn every 10 minutes instead of 1 every 10 minutes. <<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS TIMES 8 TRILLION.

Roughly 10 minutes into the game and I can no longer play it due to the coin gouging for every feature and task. Honestly if your responsible for that idea, please take two steps back and chuck a brick at your forehead because this has taken the coveted #1 spot in stupidest ideas ever employed in home (Beating out the long time holder, the 15$ outfits and newly crowed 2nd place winner X-7 vip place)

Terrible idea, Terrible execution, a pathetic and loud cry that screams ' PLEASE GIVE US MONEY'. The worst part is, and Ive said this before, I was willing to give some money towards this idea, but no longer.

I will predict this gpoes down as a flop and soon forgotten.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 67 (338 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1613 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

My view. I played all the basic missions, and built up as much as possible. I must say I am happy with the game.

1600 Coins for 49.99 will get you all the expansions, car, buildings, and the city with about 6-700 coins left over, after I did my figures.

The free part gave me a huge story of the game, and really didn't find it all that boring. A lot of content in the free part of the game, my city is pretty large now with about 39,000 cash left over.

My grips, the workers, the cool down I do however think should be between 2-3mins, 10 seems to be to long, buying workers should allow more then cap of 30.

Being able to walk inside of structure, be kind of cool.

Be able to sit on benches and what not.

During my playing time, I have not noticed any bugs or glitches that playing the game. Even though I have not yet bought any coins yet.

Overall, the game is quite enjoyable, much like The Sims and/or Sim City, I think it's a lot better then Sim City due to the fact with Sim City, everything is small, as where Home Tycoon its nice and big, giving you a sense of a real world environment.

Hellfire I give props to for responding to 100's if not 1000's of replies to problems for getting a handle on things.

I am sure that in the coming months were going to see some cool addons for Home Tycoon and updates as well, I think this is just the early stages of something awesome coming our way.

So aside the fact of small minor problems I think Hellfire did a wonderful job on the game itself and the content provided, a lot of games I have bought don't offer this much.

I do think they give you a lot of content for what you pay for and what you don't pay for.

49.99 a lot of money, well considering after looking over the stuff buying with coins, well considering you can buy almost everything with some to spare I think it's safe to say, it's not a bad deal, but to each their own.

Hellfire, you did an awesome job, and I am sure, and can't wait for the next update and addons to come. Thank You!!! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 67 (330 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
7532 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Where'd our helpful Hellfire developer go who was addressing our concerns?

Anyway, I read all the previous posts as well as the "feedback general discussion" thread and will just make a quick statement or two. Wow this game is GREEDY. It begs for paid content at every turn and then doesn't work right half the time anyway. Was there some testing  that was skipped perhaps? It seems unpolished, money hungry and I'm obviously not alone in saying that the overall tactics have proven to be unpopular with the community at large. Thank goodness for the feedback thread so that others will see these posts and realize what they're in for BEFORE they spend anything on this game.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 67 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
653 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

TJMVoyager wrote:
My view. I played all the basic missions, and built up as much as possible. I must say I am happy with the game. A lot of folks arn't.

1600 Coins for 49.99 will get you all the expansions, car, buildings, and the city with about 6-700 coins left over, after I did my figures. AWESOME! wanna give me 50 too so I can enjoy the game? no? thought so.

The free part gave me a huge story of the game, and really didn't find it all that borning. Alot of content in the free part of the game, my city is pretty large now with about 39,000 cash left over. No the free part will only get you about halfway and then your required to either buy tokens or wait hours for workers to finish building NEEDED items for the town like police stations.

My gribs, the workers, the cool down I do however thing should be between 2-3mins, 10 seems to be to long, buying workers should allow more then cap of 30. I agree 100%

Being able to walk inside of structers, be kind of cool.

Be able to sit on benches and what not.

Durning my playing time, I have not noticed any bugs or glitches thut playing the game. Even though I have not yet bought any coins yet.

Overall, the game is quite enjoyable, much like The sims and/or Sim City, I think it's alot better then Sim City due to the fact with Sim City, everything is small, as where Home Tycoon its nice and big, giving you a sence of a real world enviorment. You havn't played any recent sim game, have you,

Hellfire I give props to for responding to 100's if not 1000's of replies to problems for getting a handle on things. High five for hellfire creating said problems to reply to.

I am sure that in the coming months were going to see some cool addons for Home Tycoon and updates as well, I think this is just the early stages of something awesome coming our way. I think we'll see more overpriced,over tokened items.

So aside the fact of small minor problems I think Hellfire did a wonderful job on the game itself and the content provided, alot of games I have bought don't offer this much. Except of course for anygame irl that you can buy for 50$, sure.

I do think they give you alot of content for what you pay for and what you don't pay for. No,no they don't.

49.99 alot of money, well considering after looking over the stuff buying with coins, well considering you can buy almost everything with some to spare I think it's safe to say, it's not a bad deal, but to each their own. Its a very bad deal when you consider the game is a bare bones simcity with nothing to do, for 50 I can buy a full game legit and just play that.

Hellfire, you did an awesome job, and I am sure, and can't wait for the next update and addons to come. Thank You!!! :smileyhappy: Stop sucking up to hellfire.

Emphasis mine

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 67 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2964 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I love Tycoon home now that I know how to play it. I only bought the smaller coin pack but I'm still having a blast on it! :manvery-happy:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 67 (310 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Game becomes a lot more fun by buying a fast car and taking advantage of the physics engine.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 67 (309 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3653 posts

Oct 5, 2012

I personally like the game, it's very fun and can be very addicting.  I would put my two cents in on the down side, but it's already been said from fellow members of the community.  However, I'd like to share a couple things.

I totally agree on the worker system.  It's not that great.  One thing that did make me ((HMPH)) was having workers to collect our money.  Having to push the L2 button to check town status is a downfall in my book.  It should lock and unlock.  For example, when L2 is hit the dashboard will come out and stay out.  When the L2 is hit again, it will simply close.

I'm sure the game wasn't that hard to make and I'm sure it wasn't easy.  This has a lot of potential to make many fans happy and proceed to play it.  I personally think the worker system needs to be a bit more logical for everyone to enjoy.  New people see they have to spend money with-in 15 minutes of game play they leave. 

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 67 (279 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Oct 5, 2012

why do i have to buy tycoon coins to browse the store? please change that so i know if i want to buy coins or not . im only interested in purchasing certtian types of items in home and would like to know if tycoon has any before i purchase even the smallest amount of coins

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 67 (268 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Oct 5, 2012

Complant: I can't find the starting line/ finishing line road pieces. I bought the life in the fast lane pack.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 67 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
211 posts

Oct 5, 2012

The bugs in this game are a pain to deal with and sure a lot of people were upset about the price of items, even I found myself dealing with a lagg in my gold coins but it's like that with every game, even Home events. That aside I think the Home Tycoon is great! This game has a lot of  potential it gives you an open space to work on your city. Lets your friends come over and stay while you are away shoot we can't even let our friends check out our Home spaces with out us being there.  Most of the games that come to Home fall short due to bugs and prices but the fun factor in this game is a big plus. Lets just hope as time goes on more items for less prices more workers then 30 and better looking templates for buildings and parks.  Home Tycoon is an impressive game to Home so much that most of the time I find myself forgetting I am even logged into Home while playing the game. :smileyvery-happy:

NO HOME EVENT IS A BAD ONE! (03/23/09)
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 67 (229 Views)
0 Likes