Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
16539 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Halloween Event

Oct 25, 2012

The event space was decorated very nicely. The art was very well done as most events of this kind are. We have very very good devs who create these views and the dsign was creative and top notch. The issue again is with the games and rewards. It felt to much like Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom in which you combo items and get a reward. We have that!

You can do better.  :smileywink:

HomeStationMagazine
Message 11 of 56 (400 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Oct 25, 2012

Hey... what's scarier than a tiki party? ...am I right, or am I right?

I consulted my list of "Things that are scarier than a tiki party" and here are some:

#1068   Non-declawed Kittens

#1706   Other peoples kids with dirty diapers

#0082   A turd in a Pool

#1204   Declawed Kittens

#1003   Fingerpaints

Tiki parties are scary (#10,954), but there are scarier things...

Seriously though, thank you for the effort, but I would have taken a different tack...

Message 12 of 56 (386 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Oct 25, 2012

NOTE: Keep in mind, this event has not fully unfolded yet. All the rewards are not yet able to be earned as not all of the ingredients are available yet. It will continue to expand, as this experience will be up for 2 full weeks.

The feedback is otherwise very helpful, so keep it coming!

Message 13 of 56 (356 Views)
Limit Breaker
16539 posts

Oct 25, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

NOTE: Keep in mind, this event has not fully unfolded yet. All the rewards are not yet able to be earned as not all of the ingredients are available yet. It will continue to expand, as this experience will be up for 2 full weeks.

Now see.. This is good to know UP front before we look silly complaining! :smileywink: Thank you for the info!

HomeStationMagazine
Message 14 of 56 (347 Views)
Fender Bender
1497 posts

Oct 25, 2012

This is my first Halloween on Home. Having no events from the past to compare it with, I have so far enjoyed the Adventure District mini games and scavenger hunt slash mix your own drink game. Even won the Devil Dance competition twice, which is something in real life that I could never do. :smileytongue: I voted satisfied and am looking forward to what else unfolds. 

Thx, Mur

Posted Image
Message 15 of 56 (345 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3661 posts

Oct 25, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Hopefully you'll get rid of the Cash Carnival thing. Even if it's temporary. I know you wanna promote it and all, but it just doesn't fit in.

Message 16 of 56 (333 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Oct 25, 2012

The Midway Cash carnival is fake, nobody has ever won. Doesn't have anything to do with Halloween, except bright lights try to attract people.  Very, few people play the sance game, will have to cheat with friends while playing the dance game.   

Had to respawn, a few times because stuff was unavailable and wasn't appearing.  Very disappointed in the event.  

Message 17 of 56 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3672 posts

Oct 25, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

Ok can we get a little more of an explanation?  Does this expand over the course of the week?  I feel lost looking for something and I don't know what it is, before these events went on the Activity Board with an explanation and hints, also if there were parts to the quest, But this is a ridiculous concept not add it to Activity Board "Playing guess what this can do" is not fun or entertaining IMO. 

Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 18 of 56 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2327 posts

Oct 25, 2012
Neutral at the moment, hopefully the event gets better as time goes by. :smileyhappy:
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Message 19 of 56 (296 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29198 posts

Oct 25, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

The Midway Cash carnival is fake, nobody has ever won. Doesn't have anything to do with Halloween, except bright lights try to attract people.  Very, few people play the sance game, will have to cheat with friends while playing the dance game.   

Had to respawn, a few times because stuff was unavailable and wasn't appearing.  Very disappointed in the event.  

I certainly agree that the Cash Carnival display is certainly out of place in the middle of a Halloween themed venue. That could have been replaced with something much more holiday related.

Message 20 of 56 (271 Views)