Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 26 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Gothic Lolita outfits

9 replies 669 views Edited Feb 26, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Gothic Lolita outfits by Granzella poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (669 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6124 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Gothic Lolita outfits

Feb 26, 2013

The Gothic Lolita costumes are one of my favorites, the detail on the lace is amazing and the matching umbrellas make hovering around Home fun. A little pricey to collect both sets of costumes and umbrellas, but a person doesn't have to buy them all at once.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (657 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4555 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I voted very satisfied. I love the outfits and the umbrella sets that come with it. Would love to see more gothic lolita stuff in Home. :heart::womanhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
85 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I really love these.. they are so cute and detailed  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
502 posts

Feb 26, 2013

I voted very satisfied cause the costumes are well-detailed and it makes me resemble "Chidori" from Persona 3. Have to say. this is a wonderful item indeed! :smileyvery-happy:

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (599 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3615 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Like I stated in a different thread, I :heart::heart::heart: the dresses but hate that when I sit the dress pops up and its not just a little bit (the whole front of the dress flips back) exposing my unmentionables LOL.  What I like about them is that they are unbelievably cute, with lovely details and its priced well considering you get two versions of the dress (with and without stocking) and shoes to match.  The headdress comes in two sizes for different hairs and the hair styles are just amazing. 

With all that said I would have to vote somewhat satisfied

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (582 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3637 posts

Feb 27, 2013

I voted Very Satisfied since I'm a huge gothic item fan, I totally can't say anything else besides creating more of these Gothic items.  I know one thing could happen with the gothic items.  That would be making them more dazzeling, sexy sort of speak, because I've seen some really nice outfits on the world wide web, and I know I would deffenalty buy items like that.

I know we have items that give our avatar that sexy look.  I just love that Gothic feel, that dark black leather that defins our avatar girl.  Fuzzy warm feeling, but at the same time I'm sure my avatar feels like a big bad wolf.  ((#^_^#))

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (549 Views)
Fender Bender
3323 posts

Feb 28, 2013

These are one of the best outfits on home. Definetly worth the price for me, you even get an awesome cute hairstyle too! My favorite of the outfits is the white version but that's just me. So if you love Granzella and well...Gothic outifts, pick this up! You won't be disappointed! :smileyhappy:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (497 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2013
These are the outfits I 've always looking for. Japanese cute lolita dresses and not those ugly outfits theres mostly on the stores! I wish to find more outfits like them, I've pirchased both, but I wish they will not increase prices in future due this success. I buy both because were at a good and honest price, but still, the prices are expensive for these items, i spent 15€ yesterday for these 2 outfits + umbrella and 1 pair of shoes and hair (1).
By the way the black one was well made but I prefer light pastel color, for example I wish pale pink instead of white and light pastel blue instead of black! But in the total, why feedback is very positive, really they have to bring more gothic lolita sweet dresses on European store of home! I'm playing much more home since i finally find gothic lolita stuff! Please take more and more pale pink! I'll purchase them for sure! (if the price is the right one)!

ps: i just dont like the shoes of both, they should be more 'big' as shoes.... are too 'slim' and make your feets too 'tiny' and gothic lolita's shoes instead, make your feets big and cute!!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (363 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6792 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I think they're the cutest and best outfits Granzella has released so far in Feburary. I also enjoyed the matching parasol that goes along with it.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (331 Views)
0 Likes