Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 04 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Full Size Companions from nDreams

6 replies 284 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for the two Full Size Companions from nDreams poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 7 (284 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Full Size Companions from nDreams

Apr 4, 2013

I bought the bouncer,like the idea of having a BIG companion,this 1 is not that cool really,i voted satisfied cause im not unhappy with it,just think it couldve been so much better,dont like the way he always holds his hands behind his back,and the bottom half of his body is bad also,imho...i wouldve rather seen him put a hand up,as if to stop folks,and to have him position himself behind me when im standing still with his hands behind his back,then transition to another movement that a bouncer might do,or a body guard..not a horrible item by far,but look forward to more of these types of companions,i realize this 1 is a first so ill be patient...:smileywink:..and thx

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 2 of 7 (269 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26116 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Very Satisfied. I like the idea of having a virtual friend or body guard following us along. See my suggestion in  April 2013 Suggestions!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 7 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Yeah I have to agree it looks pretty horrible.

The idea was on track, but for the life of me why the developers continue moving away from more realistic looking content in favor of cartoonish, unreal looking, junk defies all logic.

The last 2 full scaled companions turned out to be a flop so why did they expect this to be any different ?

I think the sooner they start listening to what people actually want in Home rather than churning a steady stream of crap out week after week, the better off everyone will be.

Message 4 of 7 (253 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Apr 4, 2013
I like the movie based companion. And the price was a steal...I didn't get a chance to see the bodyguard yet, but I would like to see more companions that talk or that can be placed elsewhere like if we wanted the bouncer in front of a club checking a list or having the girl from The Ring as a prop for the Cutteridge estate
Message 5 of 7 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I got the Cursed Companion, it's ok. Haven't seen the bodyguard, other than the pic, but it doesn't look like Kevin Costner to me...:smileytongue:

Message 6 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I decided to vote Disatisfied, not that its anything personal against nDreams or their content, but I just dont like these big companions as I find them too obtrusive and they get in the way.

I know you can remove them from sight, and I frequently do that (a friends or stangers) when ones hanging around near me, but I still dont like them.

Message 7 of 7 (130 Views)
0 Likes