Nov 28 2012
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Episode 1: Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears

37 replies 808 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Here's the official comment thread for Episode 1 of Emo Ray poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the top right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 38 (808 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Episode 1: Emo Ray Vs. The Intergalactic Teddy Bears

Nov 28, 2012

The driving control is horrendous.

The idea, graphics and concept is an A+

The personal space SHALL NOT PASS simply because its obvious later on they'll ask for more money to continue this series

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 38 (802 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Not worth the money to unlock the content after the prologue. I had some fun playing it for free, but now there's nothing left to do. Heavy Water should have made a lot more features available for free, and lowered the prices for expansion play.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 38 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3982 posts

Nov 28, 2012

There is a glitch were you die so many times and you turn bk to your orginal avatar, you go to this red screen and stufff. But over all the games is funn I like it. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 38 (767 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1690 posts

Nov 28, 2012

The movement of the map makes me disoriented.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 38 (763 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3146 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Extremely happy with this purchase. I just completed Chapter 4 and overally it was a lot of fun. The driving controls are a million times better than Home Tycoon (yay for drifting) and the rewards are also pretty sweet.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 38 (746 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Not something any of my friends or myself are interested in... I would have to try a less expensive trial before I'm addicted enough to drop $50 on a story/ game... Especially after the  creepy mansion non rewarding space that I can't really decorate... As one of the few women who stayed in home, I love to shop, but let me try it on!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 38 (677 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

I don't like the price. I would've bought it for sure at $5, maybe $7 but $10 is too much. I know it has a lot of rewards and outfits but they're stuff I normally wouldn't buy on their own.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 38 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
406 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Very satisfied.I think this is a pretty amazing single player Home game that I'm finding some what challenging.I keep killing that soldier accidentally!First time I ran over him then I blasted him with the sonic boom.D'oh!Sound effects are cool and the graphics are impressive but maybe too red.Being able to take photo's in the garage would be cool.I don't spend a lot in Home these days but I will probably buy this game because it's a fun single player Home game with rewards.I understand there is a "Hammy Outfit" for completeing Chapter2.huh.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 38 (604 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Nov 29, 2012

the game itself isnt bad . its the virtual items that were choose that are. a bunch of male rewards ( atleast 6 ) & 1 female outfit. the apartment is kinda wack too . incentives for playing home games are mainly for the rewards so with only 1 female outfit its kinda heartbreaking . i only need the pet & ill never play again . if expansions are more male rewards i wont be buying . very disapointed at HW

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 38 (593 Views)