May 03 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Cinco de Mayo Adventure Pack

12 replies 796 views Edited May 3, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Cinco de Mayo Adventure Pack from Juggernaut Games poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (796 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Cinco de Mayo Adventure Pack

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I love the male Mariachi outfit! It's my new favorite thing to wear. Antonio the Mariachi Meerkat is cool, too.

Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (782 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3277 posts

May 3, 2013

@Anton_Xul Love your pics! :heart:

The outfits are nice but the other stuff is not to my liking.  Neutral

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (748 Views)
Gaming Beast
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

I love the fact that females finally got the same outfit as males in an adventure pack, so I bought (and  will be wearing for quite some time) the female mariachi outfit. If I could just rate the outfits alone, they get an EXTREMELY satisfied from me.

The other stuff seems to follow the same suit as the other adventure packs though, and doesn't really fit in anywhere. The meerkat band, while random and non-sense making, has VERY nice music and the 5 slots is fantastic. I think I may be purchasing this as well (kind of regret not buying the bundle now)

The pinata is also kind of fun and has decent prizes. The tumble weeds are also pretty cool and fun, though thematically limited in use. The cactus planter is "meh" and similarly limited, and the pets are lame...that was the main reason I didn't want the bundle, I already have over 200 pets and am trying to avoid more at this point since I hardly even use them.

I voted on this yesterday and forgot what I chose, but it was either "satisfied" or "neutral". But as I said, the outfit itself is fabulous and loving how males & females got the same thing. Also I would add next time, please make the hats a headphone/head accessory item.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (721 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

May 4, 2013
I like this release quite a bit, I like the meerkat companion and mariachi band a lot, I look forward to getting the piñata soon as well.

Much of the content is really interesting and it's nice to see juggernaut take user feedback on items and implement them like this, I look forward to what else they may come out with.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (696 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4099 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

I love Juggernaught's content... But considering the Home stores still do not offer any kind of video preview for active items, LMOs, or any content that has special animation, it should be mandatory for developers and or Sony to make video previews available on the internet (YouTube, Blog, Forum, where ever) showing what these active items actually look and sound like in use.

In fact, I suspect there are many items people skip because the dev and Sony do not provide an adequate preview of what the items are and do.

Some people on this forum say it isn't reasonable to complain an item you bought was not what you expected, but if they are not providing reasonable information about these items before someone purchases them, then it is perfectly reasonable for those disappointed to complain about it.

And to excpect everyone to take the time and effort locating someone in Home who has the item they are interested in and who also has the time to show it, is extremely unreasonable, when developers and Sony have all the necessary tools to easily and quickly make preview videos.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (376 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013
TSUNADE1224 wrote:

@Anton_Xul Love your pics! :heart:
The outfits are nice but the other stuff is not to my liking.  Neutral

Thanks TSUNADE1224! I try my best. I love taking pictures of my creations.
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (347 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
427 posts

May 5, 2013

I have purchased the bundle, and I like it, but I noticed that the Tumbleweed active item will cause the Mariachi Meercats item to skip the music briefly. The meercats will vanish for a moment. Then it will continue, and happen again, back and forth. I cannot use them both at once.

I just thought everyone should know.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (316 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

May 5, 2013

I bought the pants and the shirt,LOVE THEM BOTH..they look so cool with my favorite stuff,so happy i bought these,very sharp outfit,The detail on the shirt and pants to me is outstanding,i will put a few outfits together featuring these 2 items and post some pics later today,I voted very satisfied,love em..thx guys...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1254 posts

May 6, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

I have purchased the bundle, and I like it, but I noticed that the Tumbleweed active item will cause the Mariachi Meercats item to skip the music briefly. The meercats will vanish for a moment. Then it will continue, and happen again, back and forth. I cannot use them both at once.

I just thought everyone should know.

LMAO.......

I had no idea it was my tumble weeds that were causing the Mariachi Meercats to skip! Thanks for the info!

I did notice that the tumble weeds would move some of my items that I had placed in my personal space though. Thought that was interesting.

I bought the entire bundle and really like the outfit, the Mariachi Meercats, the Piñata and the Tumble weeds.

Sadly, everything else I really could have gone without.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (253 Views)
0 Likes