Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Boyfriend and Girlfriend Companions

Feb 16, 2013

Its a bit of desperate, and a whole lot of unattractive.

But kudos are in order for finally creating a full sized companion

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (266 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4961 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

well bought both for me and my female alt, at first I was just curious.. and then though  pretty funny how they act thou I won't be using no more after Valentines thou it was fun while I had it fer the occasion, many enjoyed watchin it as well. they are weird I must say and not good lookin either.. but funny. anyways I must say I'm Satisfied with them as they are full size companion and was different, and I did have fun running around with them.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Feb 16, 2013

Disastified. This is really a boyfriend/girflriend companion? I really have seen better graphics in Tetris then on these companions. And personally, I wouldn't even want these at all.

Also, these really seem like a bad idea, but I will give credit to Atom Republic for trying something new, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and thus I voted Disatisifed.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4295 posts

Feb 16, 2013
Dissatisfied.. already seen one person raving her purchased boyfriend (prostitute) in the face.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (227 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3590 posts

Feb 16, 2013

HeavensLightfire wrote:

Disastified. This is really a boyfriend/girflriend companion? I really have seen better graphics in Tetris then on these companions. And personally, I wouldn't even want these at all.

Also, these really seem like a bad idea, but I will give credit to Atom Republic for trying something new, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and thus I voted Disatisifed.

If I remember correctly, I think I read a post from Atom Repubic saying there's only so much a dev can do when making a full size companion or something. I forget.

I love how they don't even have individual fingers. Mitten hands. :catlol:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Feb 16, 2013
At the risk of sounding super negative, I think it's truly pathetic and sad that one would have to buy a "girlfriend" or "boyfriend". It makes me cringe when I see someone with it. Really a bad idea. Smaller companions look better than full sized ones, at least to me.
Antonio Xul
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4990 posts

Feb 16, 2013

I got the Girl One... She's allot Shorter than my Chun-Li she looks kinda Plain... They could of done better details to them far as there Looks... But whatever!  I did buy one and that's all i'll buy then!

I can have my own Tag Along/Stalker on Home anytime now.... LOL!

PS4 is out... And there is NO Playstation HOME on PS4... Shame Sony!!!
-
DCS 5yrs Playstation Home Anniversary (Feb 2009 - Feb 2014)
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Feb 17, 2013

Very Dissatisfied.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (154 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Feb 17, 2013
I think it is a cool idea, but as many have already stated the Characters do seem rather plain. I can't wait to see what comes out of them though. I'm hoping we get more full sized companions soon :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 18, 2013

I didn't see the Poll for this yet I will say here I don't like the Idea or the Item, no matter what the cost. I think its cute that some have a Spare Account and Extra PS3 and make an Avi to follow them arouond yet the GF or BF compainion is kinda odd and Childish. The whole Point of HOME communication is to meet new people to game with, not carry around fake people... I might be on the outside of this joke, Yet I almost threw my computer when I read about this in the blog a while back... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (94 Views)