Hekseville Citizen
290 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Acorn Meadows Park

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

reguarding to the girl in the cave picture:  lol i know how she got in there.... i know exactly how. hehe but i wont tell. secret safe.

but anyways....any word on when the space will be fixed? my next score to level up shows 3e+05 and im stuck at level 15 forever. i should be around level 20 i think with 4881 xp on me and counting. other than that i love this space and veemee did a great job with graphics and structures. excellent work other than some of the games glitching out with problems. ohhh btw....i do realise why you named it Acorn Meadows Park but that seems to be a very nice name for it. i think AMP means something else = All Most Perfect and i do mean that! It is almost perfect in my view. ive spent more time here than anywhere in a very long time since Red Bull disappeared. Love this space guys and keep up the great work VeeMee!!!

** Glitching & Friends = the only 2 reasons i stay in Home **
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 66 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

May 5, 2013

I went with Satisfied as I now feel genuinely distracted by PS Home again.

Though I didn't go with Very Satisfied because

1. I didn't like being pushed around by bicyclists
  2. The food sounds are irritating
  3. If the trains freeze they can prevent finishing Timed Races
  4. The ability to buy fake money is a guarantee I'll never spend mine

So pretty much all I do here is sit on my Chopper or Timed Races on my Chopper.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 66 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

May 5, 2013

Very satifised, definitely VEEMEE's best work I've finally wanted to see in a long time after many disappointments I've seeon from them so far! Kudos to you VEEMEE!

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 66 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1326 posts

May 5, 2013

parodygm wrote:

Very satisfied. I think the park has quickly become a signature space for people to meet in, use LMOs and just relax. I'm confident the bugs we're experiencing right now will be fixed quickly.

It certainly puts a space like The Prarie to shame... why that never had showjumping, barrel racing or a dressage type competition is beyond me.

Have you made this suggestion to Lockwood in either several places - PM them here on forums (LKWD_Tim), put it in one of GW's monthly suggestion threads, or even leaving a tweet or an FB post on their respective accounts? LKWD has been open to suggestions in the past and welcomes them. If you haven't, doesn't hurt to try. Or if you have, keep trying (without badgering them). Hopes this helps. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 66 (324 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

I absolutely love this space,Very good detail,Wide open,Lots to do,When this space works,it's for me the space to be..I realize that it's a work in progress,But even when it's not working correctly i still love to go and just look around and use all thats working for me now..I'm so looking forward to see what they come up with to add to this space,looks like a great spot to keep adding too,I can only hope thats the plan,AWSOME space,Thank You very much,ill enjoy this space for yrs to come..Keep up the Good work,very,very nice...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 66 (320 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2149 posts

May 5, 2013
Park is nice and big, but I wish there were more activities to do. Perhaps some that don't require Acorns, and others that might require smaller number of acorns to entertain all types of individuals.

Nonetheless, it's a nice public space and has a nice relaxing feel to it. But I hope they fix the bugs soon. Nothing like seeing the train going around all the time without people.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 66 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

The park has potential to be great.  It has a sodium hub feel to it, at least when it comes to completely tasks for rewards.  You have a profile with a list of tasks and what is required to complete them.  You go to notice board instead of vicki. Not to fond of the big spender tasks or rewards.  The shops are boring and become tedious when having eat or drink 25 items from each shop.  

There isn't an easy way to earn acorn vouchers without spending money.  How about a free acorn every 30min for being in the park?  :smileyhappy:

Would like to see a disc golf or frisbee golf mini game.  It would match the big park I have near home. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 66 (301 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2515 posts

May 5, 2013

Hazgazemos hazarded:

There isn't an easy way to earn acorn vouchers without spending money.  How about a free acorn every 30min for being in the park?  :smileyhappy:

;^) Actually, there are Race Tasks every ten to fifteen minutes. Completing them awards experience, which in turn awards Acorn Vouchers. It's slow, but it works, and it gives you something to do while hanging around with friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 66 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

May 5, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

Hazgazemos hazarded:

;^) Actually, there are Race Tasks every ten to fifteen minutes. Completing them awards experience, which in turn awards Acorn Vouchers. It's slow, but it works, and it gives you something to do while hanging around with friends.

Yes, horribly slow.  I do them every chance I get.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 66 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

May 5, 2013

Well i must say this type of space is long overdue so Kudos to Veemee! Besides the ongoing bugs this space has..it makes up in scenery. I have already purchased 1000 acorns to see what kind of gift i get after spending that (keep in mind for 1000 acorns you can buy all companions)..but as i was saying the reward after 1000 spent acorns is a Park Lamp Post (not sure what i would do with that) I do think the rewards should be more "exciting"..and NO hotdog/Icecream/coffee hats do NOT comply as "Exciting" Rewards...those are considered Storage material. Overall the space is Two Thumbs up!

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 66 (279 Views)
0 Likes