Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2013
By: GlassWalls PlayStation Community Manager 2875 posts

[POLL Feedback Thread] Acorn Meadows Park

65 replies 748 views Edited May 3, 2013

Here's the official comment thread for Acorn Meadows Park from VEEMEE poll. If you're familiar with the content and voted in the official poll, we welcome your additional feedback.

*First, please go vote in the official Poll in Home General at the bottom right if you are familiar with the content, then leave your comments here. 

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 66 (748 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5172 posts

Re: [POLL Feedback Thread] Acorn Meadows Park

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

first vote :smileyhappy: Im very happywith it. when the current bugs get worked out it willbe even better :smileyhappy: Im hoping for more train rewards as i could really use curve track. And the park train is proving what i've believed since day 1. Build it and they will ride it. Plus it opens the door to other developers on how they can make bigger better my action/enterainment content. This feels like what central plazashould have been originally

images.jpg

Message 2 of 66 (743 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2464 posts

May 3, 2013

Considering years ago some of us asked for (begged?) for a park I can't but vote Very Satisfied. It has some glitches which I hope will get fixed. But even if I don't drink coffee, eat ice cream or reide the train and so on I can enjoy the scenery and the dog park. 

On one occasion a person was stuck behind something and I came by on a rented two seat bicycle and they asked if they could ride as a passenger to see if that would unstick them. They wanted to do that rather than pop out and rejoin the space. I said sure bit someone else hopped on my bike and I lost my bike on accident. 

Curious I rented another and brought it back and the poor stuck soul was able to hop on my rented bike and was freed.

I will say the rented and bought bicycles are hard to ride, to steer. I don't like them at all but they are necessary for some quests. Otherwise, ride a bought locomotive such as a horse, roller skates and whatever else.

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Message 3 of 66 (726 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3336 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Yeah! I finally got to ride the train. Though there's some hiccups I went with very satisfied. I love park themes. Would love to see some seasonal weather effects added in the future.:womanvery-happy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 4 of 66 (714 Views)
Fender Bender
1047 posts

May 3, 2013

:smileyhappy:I am full of joy to see this park come to home.  The spaciousness and greenery of the park is wonderful!  I voted very satisfied.  Thank you Veemee, :smileyhappy: now how about a beach with the same magnitude if not more.

Message 5 of 66 (697 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

May 3, 2013
Pre-space loading time is horrendous. I couldn't access the park at all. :smileyindifferent:
Message 6 of 66 (689 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3652 posts

May 3, 2013

Overall i'm pleased with it. Its a very nice looking space. Only problems I have is the bugs it has. Both times i've gotten to use the train I got kicked from it pretty much wasting my acorns. Needs to be fixed.

Message 7 of 66 (678 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

May 3, 2013

I think it's nice. But the reason I voted satisfied instead of very satisfied is 2 things, the first being when minigames will be fixed, sometimes they work and sometimes you can only do one, after that you have to leave and comeback to be able to do more.

Second is what will happen in the future? I feel we have had a little to many spaces which looks promising and and after a short while become dead spaces. Heavy waters and Lockwoods Horses of the prairie to name 2.

Message 8 of 66 (669 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1173 posts

May 3, 2013
Very satisfied. A very welcome addition to Home in my eyes.
Message 9 of 66 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 3, 2013

i have to say its a beautiful space and it seems like its a great relaxation type space.....i hope we have a few events in it like halloween maybe christmas or maybe even add seasons to the park like winter spring summer fall even rainy.....last thing i think about the park.....

i think this would be a great hairstyle //_^\

Message 10 of 66 (665 Views)
0 Likes