Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 28 2012
By: AnthonyParra65 First Son 2 posts

PLAYSTATION HOME

9 replies 265 views Edited Nov 28, 2012

Dear,Playstation/ HOME is good and all but when will you update old areas/hubs like Sodium Hub or The Playground or LittleBigPlanet because if you don't update why do you keep them. Updating new hubs every week ,then month, then who knows,is bad.Some people like me will want to continue visiting the same places but with new patches or updates.Please read this knowing you read this or will do something about it. Thank you :robotindifferent:

Message 1 of 10 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: PLAYSTATION HOME

Nov 28, 2012

It is up to the devs to want to update the spaces, plus what is there to update?

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Message 2 of 10 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1802 posts

Nov 28, 2012

AnthonyParra65 wrote:

Dear,Playstation/ HOME is good and all but when will you update old areas/hubs like Sodium Hub or The Playground or LittleBigPlanet because if you don't update why do you keep them. Updating new hubs every week ,then month, then who knows,is bad.Some people like me will want to continue visiting the same places but with new patches or updates.Please read this knowing you read this or will do something about it. Thank you :robotindifferent:

The Sodium Hub needs to not go away at all.  It's needed for all of those rewards and Sodium1/2 tie-ins.  If anything they need to update the Sodium2 challenges in VICKIE like they announced a long time ago.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 3 of 10 (243 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29222 posts

Nov 29, 2012

goodSuM wrote:

AnthonyParra65 wrote:

The Sodium Hub needs to not go away at all.  It's needed for all of those rewards and Sodium1/2 tie-ins.  If anything they need to update the Sodium2 challenges in VICKIE like they announced a long time ago.

They really need to add some neat reward to Vickie's store. That would get people back to that space and others quick enough. 

Message 4 of 10 (239 Views)
Sackboy
398 posts

Nov 29, 2012

motto: out with the old in with the new weekly items

Message 5 of 10 (229 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 29, 2012

AnthonyParra65 wrote:

Yea, I really don't see why Sony can't update some of there old spaces and item's.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 6 of 10 (193 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Nov 29, 2012

If these spaces ever do get updates again, be sure to bring plenty of money.

Message 7 of 10 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Nov 30, 2012
I love the the sodium hub, but it does need an update. Please change Scorpions! Ive danced 2 those same songs 3 years ago.
Message 8 of 10 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
780 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Gogginblaze wrote:

motto: out with the old in with the new weekly items

Sony's motto: Why not fix what isn't broken?

Message 9 of 10 (94 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Nov 30, 2012

AnthonyParra65 wrote:

Don't worry my friend, as soon as I read it, I knew.

Message 10 of 10 (81 Views)
0 Likes