Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 8, 2013
And welcome back, Pixels4Progress :smileytongue:

Threads merges and set. TY Moderators.
HomeStationMagazine
Message 41 of 52 (289 Views)
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Jersquall wrote:
And welcome back, Pixels4Progress :smileytongue:

Threads merges and set. TY Moderators.

Thank you = ). Lockwood have confirmed the fundraiser today via their Twitter and Facebook and our thread has the updated information that will hopefully inform you exactly what its all about. www.facebook.com/LockwoodLKWD

After confirmation we can share more information with everyone:

Announcements will be made from our Twitter:

https://twitter.com/Pixels4Progress

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/pixels4progressgaming

Donation Page:

http://www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress for Via web browser

Or can donate via the Lockwood Gift machine banner.

Advise people who originally have read this thread before to re-read the original post as its way more informative.

We really need the support as we want to do loads and loads of contests pre-event and on the event day.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions

Thanks to Lockwood for all their support and also for the support shown so far on the forums

www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress

http://pixels4progressfundraising.blogspot.co.uk/
Message 42 of 52 (273 Views)
I Only Post Everything
815 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Why is this UK charity trying to tap into the US and Canadian market.

How much of the monies raised will return back to our NA shores?

Sorry this doesn't feel right to me, under the disguise of some great event with prizes and balloons for the kiddies.

Yes this may be a great cause but, NA children's charities are feeling strapped as well, Children's Wish Fund, Variety Club, or even the local Red Cross, yes charity begins at home, keep it there!

This event should be promoted and left to the UK market.  last comment on this from me, and I won't be attending

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 52 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3127 posts

Jul 10, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Sorry this doesn't feel right to me, under the disguise of some great event with prizes and balloons for the kiddies.

Yes this may be a great cause but, NA children's charities are feeling strapped as well, Children's Wish Fund, Variety Club, or even the local Red Cross, yes charity begins at home, keep it there!

This event should be promoted and left to the UK market.  last comment on this from me, and I won't be attending

Yes we are all trying to help where we can, and I have to say I disagree with the comments about keep it at HOME. The Point of HOME is to unite Gamers from all parts of the world even though we are bound by regions we still find ways to connect in personal spaces and on a Personal level...  

Sadly I had major issues donating threw the Lockwood Gift machine method. I found it a few days ago...The Browser does not work very well. If you all would be so kind as to post a Link to the same site here in the OP that is easy to find I would really appreciate it. 

Also I really think that this sould be bummped up on the Float thread found in the Main forums here...http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PlayStation-Home-Events-Clubs-and-Creations/...

I am going to try and send a copy of this to the MODs and see if they would mind talking about putting it up in the float page. 

Photobucket
Message 44 of 52 (236 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Patchex wrote:

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Yes we are all trying to help where we can, and I have to say I disagree with the comments about keep it at HOME. The Point of HOME is to unite Gamers from all parts of the world even though we are bound by regions we still find ways to connect in personal spaces and on a Personal level...  

Sadly I had major issues donating threw the Lockwood Gift machine method. I found it a few days ago...The Browser does not work very well. If you all would be so kind as to post a Link to the same site here in the OP that is easy to find I would really appreciate it. 

Also I really think that this sould be bummped up on the Float thread found in the Main forums here...http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PlayStation-Home-Events-Clubs-and-Creations/...

I am going to try and send a copy of this to the MODs and see if they would mind talking about putting it up in the float page. 

Hey Patchex,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties donating through the Lockwood Gift Machine/ PS3 browser, unfortunatly it is not possible to edit the original post with the donation link.

But i can provide the donating link here: www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress

If you have troubles donating still let me know and il try to help.

Thank you very much for your support and hope you will attend the event on the 21st July :smileyhappy:

Message 45 of 52 (228 Views)
I Only Post Everything
546 posts

Re: Our Playstation Home fundraiser

Jul 10, 2013
Thank you for the information Pixels4Progress. This seems like a very good idea and I hope to make it to your event on the 21st. I happen to have an event myself the night prior that is unrelated to yours, however I would be happy to spread the word about this on your behalf.

As for the “tapping into the NA charity giving market” thing, I’m not sure that is a fair statement. Yes, there are plenty of charities in the US that need our help. But that didn’t stop millions of people in 1985 from donating millions of dollars to feed starving African children via Band-Aid/Live-Aid/USA for Africa, even though hunger and homelessness were very much in our cities and towns as well. And it did not stop people from donating to Japanese charities after the devastating 2011 earthquake, even though there have been plenty of natural disasters on our shores. Heck, people from around the world donated last spring to the OneFund Boston.

Charity may begin at home, but home is also where the heart is.
Photobucket
Message 46 of 52 (222 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jul 10, 2013

Miss_Ann_Thrope wrote:
Thank you for the information Pixels4Progress. This seems like a very good idea and I hope to make it to your event on the 21st. I happen to have an event myself the night prior that is unrelated to yours, however I would be happy to spread the word about this on your behalf.

As for the “tapping into the NA charity giving market” thing, I’m not sure that is a fair statement. Yes, there are plenty of charities in the US that need our help. But that didn’t stop millions of people in 1985 from donating millions of dollars to feed starving African children via Band-Aid/Live-Aid/USA for Africa, even though hunger and homelessness were very much in our cities and towns as well. And it did not stop people from donating to Japanese charities after the devastating 2011 earthquake, even though there have been plenty of natural disasters on our shores. Heck, people from around the world donated last spring to the OneFund Boston.

Charity may begin at home, but home is also where the heart is.

Hi Ann,

Putting out an announcement at your event would be a great help and i'm glad you should be able to attend the following night. (21st)

If you would like i'd also be happy to put out an annoncement on Twitter on the day of your event using the information within your thread?. The Home community is amazing and getting people to join events is something we will focus on after our current fundraiser. I may also be able to attend your event if i'm welcome to of course, but unfortunatly cannot promise attending for certain until closer to the time.

Thanks for the support and good luck with your cosplay event : )

Message 47 of 52 (212 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jul 11, 2013

As the PS3 Browser is not able to load certain pages we advise the best way to donate would be via a PC or Tablet browser. at the following : www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress (This is the same page the gift machine links too)

Our blog also contains alot of helpful information about the fundraiser so you don't have to read back.

As we reach certain targets we will be providing our supporters with some items for Home. The quicker we reach targets pre-event the more we can give.

Message 48 of 52 (175 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3137 posts

Jul 14, 2013

It says on the site: https://www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress  that we can donate using PayPal but when I get to the payment part, there is no PayPal option. :smileysad:

BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here BSN was here
Message 49 of 52 (133 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
234 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Hey yall! Pixels4Progress has reached 50% of their fundraising goal for "Over the Wall". Let's help them with the rest of the way by donating at: http://www.justgiving.com/pixels4progress even if it's just $1 because every dollar adds up! :smileyhappy:

TRISHA BO$$ BARBIE
MMMMMUUUUAH!!! :-*

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TBaby_84
My Google+: https://plus.google.com/+TrishaBaby
Pics on my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tbaby_84
My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DiamondGirlzFancy

2012 NYC Fashion Week Contest Contestant
2012 Maxim Gamer Girl Contestant
Message 50 of 52 (117 Views)
0 Likes