Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

Probably a very good cause, however not the right venue for this sort of thing. Something like this could be abused, I would have to know that this is sanctioned by Sony and this is a registered charity....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 52 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013
 
RockCandyGirl wrote:

Probably a very good cause, however not the right venue for this sort of thing. Something like this could be abused, I would have to know that this is sanctioned by Sony and this is a registered charity....


Lockwood supports it obviously, here you go

Over The Wall

Charity Registration No. 1075361

HomeStationMagazine
Message 22 of 52 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

Thank-you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 52 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

This is a UK based Charity, I prefer my donation dollar to stay closer to home. But that's just me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 52 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

Thank-you


You're welcome.

Just to be clear, I am not associated with the donations or the event. Just a Home user and supporter until the official thread arrives.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 25 of 52 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

Cool. I remember the Drew Brees Breast Cancer Awareness Jerseys and the Save the Tatas events.

 

Charity begins @Home.   :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 52 (173 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

Cool. I remember the Drew Brees Breast Cancer Awareness Jerseys and the Save the Tatas events.

 

Charity begins @Home.   :smileyhappy:


Then you should donate to local based charities...not the UK trying to tap the much larger USA/Canada market.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 52 (169 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16552 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

Cool. I remember the Drew Brees Breast Cancer Awareness Jerseys and the Save the Tatas events.

 

Charity begins @Home.   :smileyhappy:


Then you should donate to local based charities...not the UK trying to tap the much larger USA/Canada market.


Personal choice, Something aflicted children don't usually get.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 28 of 52 (166 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
815 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

https://www.ashoka.org/node/1024

 

list of 100 top American Charities....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 52 (244 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/04/2008
Offline
1852 posts
 

Re: Make a child with a serious illness smile!

Jul 7, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

 On the lockwood gift machine you can make a donation to a very worthy cause. easy to do.

 

(Not sure where the other thread went but I can have this merged if it returns)

 


 

I was just in the Gift Machine for 4 hours the other day - how did I miss this?!? LOL

 

Thanks for posting the info, Jers!

 

Message 30 of 52 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes