Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: [Opinion] Which Home dog to purchase

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

Myself,I bought the german shep,hes a good looking dog,They all are nice really,I'll probably end up with 1 or more of these other 1nz,looks great when ya mix with the rt outfit,They all are fun,Don't think theres a bad choice in any of these,..enjoy!..:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 53 (281 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29048 posts

May 5, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ I settled for the German Shepard, though I really wanted a Siberian Husky. Still, they may add more later.

If they had a husky I'm be in trouble. :smileywink:

Don't listen to Danger Dad... :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 53 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

May 5, 2013
FYI....the Wolfhound also works in the Dog Park.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 53 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1615 posts

May 5, 2013

OK - so far my tally's in this thread alone are:

Jack Russell 2

German Shepard 4

Highland Terrier 0

Rottweiler 3

Beagle 0

Border Collie 0

Binx 1

Wolfhound 1

...And IF I could use that cute white Sibirian Husky from DL's Pet Shop, I would so get it in a heartbeat because it reminds me of my parents' dog Que-Ball (with beautiful blue eyes). She's a silly girl, that dog! (Good price point too at $1.99 for a companion.) :smileyvery-happy:

Keep those suggestions coming, folks! *thumbs up*

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 53 (266 Views)
First Son
5 posts

May 5, 2013
I think it sucks that VEEMEE forces you to buy a dog to enter the dog park and spend 200 acorns when that's all you receive when you enter the park! I took a look in the shop at the pice of extra acorns? And it's outrageous! Free to play? Yeah sure! But if you want to further increase your levels and exp, you have to buy into the game. The same with home tycoon which is why I stopped playing that dumb game! I did however get my rock seat reward today, so I was happy about that. Word of advice, don't waste your 200 acorns you get when you enter the park. Instead save up for it through races.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 53 (262 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

May 5, 2013

I can confirm the wolfhound,since im there now,looks so cool,hes huge. Thank you boxer for the heads up,appreciate that...:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 53 (261 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

May 6, 2013

I purchased the Rotweiler but im planning on buying the jack russell next and eventually the rest once my acorn count is high enough for me to purchase them

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 53 (246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

When you first enter the Acorn Park, they give you 200 free acorns which you can get a free dog with. I picked the White Terrier, it's cute and lively. It wags it's tail happily and chases it's tail, it's really cute. I also got the Border Collie, it licks it's paw. I got the white terrier because it reminds me of my 2 dogs which are Shih Tzus and they're very adorable and playful.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 53 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013
I'm sure you of all people know this Bunny, but I'm more of a cat person, yet I'd still like to enter the dog park sometime, so I decided to make a decision on which dog I'd like to get.

So my choice of dog at the moment is the border collie, I think it's a very beautiful dog and look forward to getting it very soon, I'm just waiting for things to be fixed so I can earn enough acorns for a bicycle and a dog.

(I hope VEEMEE implement some cats to the park in the future. :catsad:)
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 53 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1837 posts

May 6, 2013

It's a question of personality... 

I'm a labrador guy so I already own a binx. But as you stated VEEMEE companion arent cheap. So if you're going for a AMP dog you probalby should go with a "accorn" one. The binx animation is not that great anyways. Good but not great. 

The only "non-VEEMEE dog I own is the Jack russels... and theres a one available at the park. So that make it 2 votes for a 200 accorns dogs. 

I could go on but I will simply go with Joanna. Better get a dog at the AMP. I choose the border colie and "she's" great. Love the idle animation. Great dog too. keen, sociable... With the prices of companions, a free one of that quality is a really good deal.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 53 (231 Views)
0 Likes