Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4115 posts

Re: Open Beta

May 27, 2007
I think they will release it when all of the serious exploits/bugs are gone. That depends on the amount there are in the beta. In a perfect world there would be none and the release would have been for everyone. But... that never happens

Message Edited by Chrason on 05-27-2007 10:29 AM
RIP PS4: November 18 - November 18
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

May 27, 2007

BTips wrote:
ok ill break this down into 2 simple questions if people were confused

1. Is there an exact date as to when this Home Beta is coming out? I know its July but is there any exact date?

2.Do you have to download or sign up for the Free Beta

1. Yes there's probably an exact date. Yes some people probably do know. Do they visit these forums maybe. would they spill it, you'd probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. So in other words no.

2.Yes there is or more correctly will be a place to sign up. As for where to sign at is beleived to be at http://www.homebetatrial.com If you get in there will more than likely be a download to your PS3.

So to recap, 1) No 2) Yes

Message Edited by eyeofeagle on 05-27-2007 10:57 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1261 posts

May 27, 2007

brush fire wrote:

eyeofeagle wrote:

BTips wrote:
ok ill break this down into 2 simple questions if people were confused

1. Is there an exact date as to when this Home Beta is coming out? I know its July but is there any exact date?

2.Do you have to download or sign up for the Free Beta

1. Yes there's probably an exact date. Yes some people probably do know. Do they visit these forums maybe. would they spill it, you'd probably have a better chance at winning the lottery. So in other words no.

2.Yes there is or more correctly will be a place to sign up. As for where to sign at is beleived to be at http://www.homebetatrial.com If you get in there will more than likely be a download to your PS3.

So to recap, 1) No 2) Yes

The second part is wrong. It says "Keep checking back on this site to register an interest in taking part in an exclusive closed Beta Trial of Home™"

Actually it isn't as wrong as you might think, can you sign up there right now? That's what I thought hence there will be as there is currently is not :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (7 Views)
0 Likes