Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5255 posts

Re: One space to rule them all...

Aug 17, 2013

Just one...?????

I guess Hollywood Hills Night Clubhouse because of the radio. I actually park my avi there, turn on Hair Bands and do stuff around the house.

First space I bought was Red Bull House of Skate. No regrets since you can't get it anymore.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Aug 17, 2013
For me it would probably be my rapture apartment.

I truly love that space.

For regrets the silo part of the complex because it was an unnecessary purchase that went on sale a week after I bought it.
I always buy what I want. Not what is thrown at me.
Every place turns special when u know what to do to em. :smileyhappy:
My silo is a disco and its bangin!!
- Restless Dreams.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (151 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4234 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I think the very first space I bought was the Ghostbusters Firehouse. At the time of release, the interactive features and furniture bundle had things we'd never seen before on Home. I still use several of those items to this day.

If I had to pick only 1 personal space or clubhouse, it'd definitely be a clubhouse because I love parties. I think I'd choose the Nighttime Hollywood Hills House because of the built-in TVs and radio, and the nighttime atmosphere works well with dance floors and fireworks, when the occasion calls for them! It would have been a tough choice between that and the Island Bungalow (smaller, therefore easier to furnish) clubhouse, but I'm still and always will be an LA girl at heart!

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (121 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3641 posts

Aug 18, 2013
The first space I bought was Eden - Primacrh's Vigilarium. I bought it 'cause I love Final Fantasy. It's small, but what it lacks in size, it more than makes up for in detail.

My favourite space is probably also Eden. But I just recently got Nostalgic School Days and I've been loving it so far. So that may be my new favourite. The creepiness factor in it is just amazing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (100 Views)
Survivor
1980 posts

Aug 18, 2013

Well out of the many personal spaces i own, i must say The Playground Apartment is my pick.

As for the Bonus question my first apartment was the Summer House sooo very long ago and i dont regret buying it even though i dont vidit it often but it is decorated. But my second apartment purchased was the Apacolyptic Shelter now that i regret buying lol

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (94 Views)
0 Likes