Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11822 posts

Re: Old ps home version(2009-2010) was better and godlier

Nov 18, 2012

that title, God im tired of saying "Old Home"

There is no Old Home, Home's (still) in BETA.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 11 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1802 posts

Nov 18, 2012

al2009man wrote:

That doesn't matter.  "Old" is a reference of time.  The exact same applies to things like Walt Disney World that are always changing.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 12 of 43 (199 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32651 posts

Nov 18, 2012

al2009man wrote:

1232922545743.jpg

Message 13 of 43 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2569 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I do wish they'd start having more game related spaces open. Still things that haven't been addressed such as the video board in Singstar. I mean will that always remain that way? Also how about some new music for crying out loud? Hearing the same stuff in the Hub,Mall and I think even the Sportswalk gets old fast.

Message 14 of 43 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

Can you be more specific as to what the issues are that helped form your opinion? And what can be done to make your Home experience better?

Personally, I like how much Home has changed. We have more activities, more places to visit or hang out and more options to make our personal experiences more enjoyable. But that's my opinion.

I think I understand the way andrewmc87 feel's because I feel the same way.  Seem's like everthing time I goto "The Hub" there is nothing but noise going off and commercials.  Also look at the game's that are in Home.

• Uproar (violent)
  • HGL (violent)
  • Fight Until Blood And Ruin F.U.B.A.R (violent)
  • Cutthroats: Battle for black Powder Cove (violent)

Just listed our newer game's or just updated games.  But we also have people walking around with gun's and knives  Home use to be a relaxing place with a nice funksway feel to it.  But you can't see that Home now it's covered with commercials and violents.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 15 of 43 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
870 posts

Nov 19, 2012

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

Can you be more specific as to what the issues are that helped form your opinion? And what can be done to make your Home experience better?

Personally, I like how much Home has changed. We have more activities, more places to visit or hang out and more options to make our personal experiences more enjoyable. But that's my opinion.

I think I understand the way andrewmc87 feel's because I feel the same way.  Seem's like everthing time I goto "The Hub" there is nothing but noise going off and commercials.  Also look at the game's that are in Home.

• Uproar (violent)
  • HGL (violent)

Just listed our newer game's or just updated games.  But we also have people walking around with gun's and knives  Home use to be a relaxing place with a nice funksway feel to it.  But you can't see that Home now it's covered with commercials and violents.

i really hope for you that you do not really find those games ''violent'' ... :smileyindifferent:

Message 16 of 43 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Nov 19, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:
i really hope for you that you do not really find those games ''violent'' ... :smileyindifferent:

Any game that you go around killing people is vioient.

GAPHome

General

Message 17 of 43 (157 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1802 posts

Nov 19, 2012

MLn_22 wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

• Uproar (violent)
  • HGL (violent)

...  But technically there's violence in them (Cogs and Sodium2 aren't violent).  But I see where he's coming from.  There's someone with a weapon hand item or other clothing item with a weapon in them in every space.  Back in 2009, those options were never available.

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative."
Message 18 of 43 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Funksway?                                    :smileytongue:

FENG SHUI

I use to play Battleship when I was a kid. You could kill a whole shipload of Commies in one fell swoop. Talk about violent. What were my parent's thinking? I also had G.I. Joes.

bship

Message 19 of 43 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

hyperkane wrote:

Funksway?                                    :smileytongue:

FENG SHUI

I use to play Battleship when I was a kid. You could kill a whole shipload of Commies in one fell swoop. Talk about violent. What were my parent's thinking? I also had G.I. Joes.

bship

Thing is everyone know's what Battleship is,  but if there is a young kid in one room and his or her parent's in anoter and they  say what you're doing and they say "playing Fight Until Blood And Ruin" don't you think as a responsible parent you might say NO?  Or what happen's if the kid plays that game and talk's about it in school?  Don't you think a good teacher might notify the kid's parents?

Hay, have you ever seen the T.V. Show "Beavis and Butthead"?  Did you know at one point they use to say FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!?  But then got ban from saying that once a yong kid started a forest fire? 

Last time I checked Home was made for all ages so why are we putting all this stuff into Home?

GAPHome

General

Message 20 of 43 (137 Views)
0 Likes