Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
8653 posts

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Will Sony ever Make the Feature on home  to give our  old clothes we  dont wear anymore or use to give out to our friends.  like for instance  the old clothes the ones u cant buy anymore that they dont sell anymore.   it would make less  space in  our  warddobe store when we  have  to go thorugh our old clothes. besides   some of my friends has old clothes that i like they dont sell anymore.  i have clothes in my wardborbe  i havent wore in months,   i think it will be cool if someone can make this feature or if not at least put back some of the old clothes  back in stores.       ANYONE AGREE ???

Here are two workds for you:

Hacked Accounts

thnk about it how would you feel if someone got you're PSN account gave ALL of you're items away.  What are you going to do about it?  NOTHING?  What is PSN going to do about it?  Next to nothing why would they want to give them selfs more work.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Jersquall wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Anyone want my blue PlayStation Home t-shirt? oh wait, nevermind...

Only if it's autographed by you. :smileywink:

I'd burn his actually or give it to a homeless guy.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (185 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Perhaps the clothes in the wardrobe should be classified as a freebie (either obtained truly for free or as part of a PS Home game) or not a freebie (purchased) first and then later PS Home can create a fun game to allow PS Home users interchange all their freebies for brand new freebies. I do not know if PS Home will ever design an utility for PS Home users to delete freebies that they may not want or to give them to another PS Home user but I think PS Home may not like the idea of PS Home users to spend money in clothes and items to use them and then after a period of time just give them to someone else for free because this idea does not follow the definition of what is a "gift". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"A LOVELY PSN PLAYSTATION HOME BUG STUFFED PIZZA FROM SWAT THAT FLY PIZZA DELIVERY JUST FOR ME"!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4426 posts

Nov 30, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

bookepride wrote:

Anyone want my blue PlayStation Home t-shirt? oh wait, nevermind...

Only if it's autographed by you. :smileywink:

I'd burn his actually or give it to a homeless guy.

Someones a little too senstive for a forum board. :smileyvery-happy:

ldrr

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3205 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Personally I think a nice solution would be to let us download are virtual items like we do the games we purchase. We could download only the items we want to use. If we delete an item by mistake, no problem just redownload it .

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1002 posts

Dec 1, 2012

While giving away old clothes is a lovely idea; like many have previously said, it most likely will not happen.

I too, think the Wardrobe and Storage areas need a major revision.

I used to buy a LOT of clothes. I no longer wish to be forced to look in Storage to find out what was dumped there after  I bought a new item of clothing. Simple; I have for the most part, quit buying. I would guess I buy 90% fewer items now.

I also now avoid any place that has clothes or item rewards.

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (117 Views)
0 Likes