Reply
Nov 29 2012
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts
Offline

Old Clothes Give to our Friends

25 replies 301 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

Will Sony ever Make the Feature on home  to give our  old clothes we  dont wear anymore or use to give out to our friends.  like for instance  the old clothes the ones u cant buy anymore that they dont sell anymore.   it would make less  space in  our  warddobe store when we  have  to go thorugh our old clothes. besides   some of my friends has old clothes that i like they dont sell anymore.  i have clothes in my wardborbe  i havent wore in months,   i think it will be cool if someone can make this feature or if not at least put back some of the old clothes  back in stores.       ANYONE AGREE ???

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 26 (301 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28765 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012

Not going to happen. Doubt it.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 26 (299 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
4319 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012

A simple permanent delete button would be great. I'd never miss those 100 T-Shirts..:smileysurprised:





Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 26 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
280 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012
The only way that Sony will do that is if they can charge you. I would guess $0.49 for the person giving, and $0.49 for the person receiving would be the minimum.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 26 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Online
3644 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

A simple permanent delete button would be great. I'd never miss those 100 T-Shirts..:smileysurprised:


Or even just add a deep storage folder.  As it is now, due to the limit of just 200 items for non storage items, I am forced to place items I still use frequently in the current storage folders, making it time consuming trying to find those items among all the items I really do want in storage.  At the very least they need a secondary storage folder and they need to add the same "sort by last used" option for items in storage, as well as let us tag items in storage as favorites so that they stay at the top of the list in default view.

 

Bottom line: The wardrobe functionality has been a problem for a very long time, but for reasons that baffle many of us, no member of the Home staff has ever responded to this ever growing problem for over a year now.  Simply doesn't make any sense.

- Home has become a special needs child, and Sony is the negligent parent. -

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 26 (273 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28765 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

D-Nitrate wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

A simple permanent delete button would be great. I'd never miss those 100 T-Shirts..:smileysurprised:


Or even just add a deep storage folder.  As it is now, due to the limit of just 200 items for non storage items, I am forced to place items I still use frequently in the current storage folders, making it time consuming trying to find those items among all the items I really do want in storage.  At the very least they need a secondary storage folder and they need to add the same "sort by last used" option for items in storage, as well as let us tag items in storage as favorites so that they stay at the top of the list in default view.

 

Bottom line: The wardrobe functionality has been a problem for a very long time, but for reasons that baffle many of us, no member of the Home staff has ever responded to this ever growing problem for over a year now.  Simply doesn't make any sense.


They have two cute bundles of leggings coming next week from Codeglue. How many of us want 14 to 16 new items in our wardrobe forcing tons of regular items into our storage nightmare. Be easier to find the Lost Arc of the Covenant than some of the stuff we purchased years ago.

 

Something needs to be done or many of the big spenders will simply stop buying. Simply selling new items each week with no upgrades to the core and functionality is simply unacceptable.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 26 (269 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/12/2010
Online
7889 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012
Op sorry it will NEVER happen. Without a tl;dr post, deletion shouldnt even be discussed. Just give us better storage/wardrobe organization. Please.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 26 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/15/2009
Online
2055 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

A simple permanent delete button would be great. I'd never miss those 100 T-Shirts..:smileysurprised:


Or even just add a deep storage folder.  As it is now, due to the limit of just 200 items for non storage items, I am forced to place items I still use frequently in the current storage folders, making it time consuming trying to find those items among all the items I really do want in storage.  At the very least they need a secondary storage folder and they need to add the same "sort by last used" option for items in storage, as well as let us tag items in storage as favorites so that they stay at the top of the list in default view.

 

Bottom line: The wardrobe functionality has been a problem for a very long time, but for reasons that baffle many of us, no member of the Home staff has ever responded to this ever growing problem for over a year now.  Simply doesn't make any sense.


They have two cute bundles of leggings coming next week from Codeglue. How many of us want 14 to 16 new items in our wardrobe forcing tons of regular items into our storage nightmare. Be easier to find the Lost Arc of the Covenant than some of the stuff we purchased years ago.

 

Something needs to be done or many of the big spenders will simply stop buying. Simply selling new items each week with no upgrades to the core and functionality is simply unacceptable.

 


More likely the big spenders will just make more accounts.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 26 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Online
28765 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

Nov 29, 2012

murphdawg1 wrote:
More likely the big spenders will just make more accounts.

Not that isn't a solution. Users want wardrobe management. Hopefully we'll get it soon. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
5773 posts
 

Re: Old Clothes Give to our Friends

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

It would be a great option to have, but there would be two problems.

 

1. If people get mad at that friend, they would or might want their clothes back,  if you have sisters you'll know what I mean.

 

2. Giving clothes to the wrong friend or as someone said maybe delete clothes, accidents happen, what if you accidentally delete your $15 gold suit?

 

I wish they would create a gift type machine that would make it easier to get rid of clothes you don't want - sometimes going into storage is a nightmare.

BannerFans.com

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (224 Views)