Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/24/2009
Offline
1947 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 24, 2013

darksilver10 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I attempted this game the day before, and failed miserably.

But I tried again tonight, and managed to complete it.

I'm just glad it's not about grinding for rewards. 


if you still fail try to do group battle (instead of single battle) teamwork make much easier to beat it


Isn't group set up where you can't affect the monsters on eachother's screens? If you can actually help people in group... I might spend alot more time there helping people out.


I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 31 of 93 (396 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2012
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 24, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

darksilver10 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I attempted this game the day before, and failed miserably.

But I tried again tonight, and managed to complete it.

I'm just glad it's not about grinding for rewards. 


if you still fail try to do group battle (instead of single battle) teamwork make much easier to beat it


Isn't group set up where you can't affect the monsters on eachother's screens? If you can actually help people in group... I might spend alot more time there helping people out.


Regular enemies, yes they don't get affectted. But not the boss. So you just need 1 person in your group defeating the 2 bosses and the rest can head for the finish line. 

Message 32 of 93 (379 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 24, 2013

darksilver10 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I attempted this game the day before, and failed miserably.

But I tried again tonight, and managed to complete it.

I'm just glad it's not about grinding for rewards. 


if you still fail try to do group battle (instead of single battle) teamwork make much easier to beat it


I managed to do fine this time being solo, which is usually how I prefer to play EDO.

But thanks for the suggestion.

Message 33 of 93 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
519 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 24, 2013

OMG, KANE-FIRE. Your defense stats are only 17? The only thing you're not wearing is the hair. My defense in the full Gunslinger outfit (I'm assuming you're wearing the boots) is 25. How can a wig add 8 defense points?! Gah.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 34 of 93 (364 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2013
Offline
433 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 24, 2013
Kevlar wigs?
Message 35 of 93 (349 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 26, 2013

I remember it stating something about weekly reward, does this mean the reward changes every Sunday?

Or, on update nights?

Message 36 of 93 (316 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Online
6728 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

[ Edited ]
Aug 26, 2013

pheonixgate1 wrote:

OMG, KANE-FIRE. Your defense stats are only 17? The only thing you're not wearing is the hair. My defense in the full Gunslinger outfit (I'm assuming you're wearing the boots) is 25. How can a wig add 8 defense points?! Gah.


Maybe is Samson hair which you gives strength in this case it give you defense :cattongue:

                            KANE-FIRE


                           Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD WWE 2K15 Game Nights [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Final Fantasy VII [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube 

Message 37 of 93 (312 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/15/2012
Offline
254 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 26, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I remember it stating something about weekly reward, does this mean the reward changes every Sunday?

Or, on update nights?


Don't know at what hour it changes, but I always got a new reward on Tuesday night in other regions before the maintenance kicked in.

Message 38 of 93 (306 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/04/2011
Offline
6276 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 26, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I remember it stating something about weekly reward, does this mean the reward changes every Sunday?

Or, on update nights?


Don't know at what hour it changes, but I always got a new reward on Tuesday night in other regions before the maintenance kicked in.


Alright, thanks for the reply.

I'll keep checking daily until Tuesday.

Message 39 of 93 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/04/2008
Offline
1725 posts
 

Re: Okubi Hunting Discussion (NA)

Aug 28, 2013

OH1

OH2

 

So when I played though the Okubi Hunting after 1 EST I got the reward for the second week which is the Long Rifle Wall Hanging.

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 40 of 93 (223 Views)