Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 05 2007
By: aaquib2~ Fender Bender 4868 posts

Ok...Im getting a feeling Sony doesn't like me...

12 replies 6 views Edited May 5, 2007
Ok, so first I didn't get an email to sign up for the home beta, so I was upset. Then I was so happy I found the link on qj.net, so I sign up. But, I don't make it in the beta, and now Sony was supposed to send e-mails to the people who signed up and didn't make it

I signed up, didn't make it, but I dont even get a rejection email! My PSN account is the same as my email and all my info is correct. Is there anything you have to do to get Sony to know your alive? I selected email me and send packages to my house, etc. They don't even send me the packets everybody else gets on Playstation Network.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

Re: Ok...Im getting a feeling Sony doesn't like me...

May 5, 2007

aaquib2 wrote:
Ok, so first I didn't get an email to sign up for the home beta, so I was upset. Then I was so happy I found the link on qj.net, so I sign up. But, I don't make it in the beta, and now Sony was supposed to send e-mails to the people who signed up and didn't make it
I signed up, didn't make it, but I dont even get a rejection email! My PSN account is the same as my email and all my info is correct. Is there anything you have to do to get Sony to know your alive? I selected email me and send packages to my house, etc. They don't even send me the packets everybody else gets on Playstation Network.

Have you registered games or hardware? Have you updated your profile actively? These things count too.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

May 5, 2007
And let's not forget that they only chose a few thousand people to start testing.....
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4868 posts

May 5, 2007

severeon wrote:

aaquib2 wrote:

Have you registered games or hardware? Have you updated your profile actively? These things count too.

I've registered my PS3 and will register my PSP later. I have no profile to update, because I've lived in the same house for about 5 years, so nothing has changed.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1223 posts

May 5, 2007

aaquib2 wrote:

severeon wrote:

aaquib2 wrote:

I've registered my PS3 and will register my PSP later. I have no profile to update, because I've lived in the same house for about 5 years, so nothing has changed.

Surely your interests in life have been updated, your PSP should be added, as well as the GAMES for them.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4868 posts

May 5, 2007

severeon wrote:

aaquib2 wrote:

severeon wrote:

aaquib2 wrote:

Surely your interests in life have been updated, your PSP should be added, as well as the GAMES for them.

I only have 1 game for it, but do these things make that much of a difference? I saw a guy that signed up on April.28th jumping up and down about getting into Home.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 5, 2007
that linked you clicked on was your way of cheating, sony doesnt like that, but hey they probably didnt know, but since those were all user specific links it doesnt really count. this would  make it so you wouldnt get the 2nd email. just register your games and stop trying to find the easy way out man
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4868 posts

May 5, 2007

Solid snakeps3 wrote:
that linked you clicked on was your way of cheating, sony doesnt like that, but hey they probably didnt know, but since those were all user specific links it doesnt really count. this would  make it so you wouldnt get the 2nd email. just register your games and stop trying to find the easy way out man

But someone who used the link said he got accepted.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8593 posts

May 5, 2007

aaquib2 wrote:

Solid snakeps3 wrote:

But someone who used the link said he got accepted.

then hes the only one who got accepted. one link=one invite
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
964 posts

May 5, 2007
dude just cause you didn't get accepted for one beta and don't get stuff in the mail doesn't mean they hate you at all. i mean its Nice when a company questions you and has you beta test and sends you stuff but its not there mission to send free stuff all the time. their love is returned in the games and content. and if you got the Link of a website that means other people could of erased your thing cause it was 1 person per invite.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes