Monster Hunter
31 posts

Re: October 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

You know what I REALLY want to see in Home? With all these varied Locomotions coming at us in such a steady clip, it seems a shame to not have a dedicated space where Home users can really cut loose with them. I want to see a public racetrack space where Home users can race against each other with whatever Locomotions they want. Cars, Roller Skates, Skateboards, Planes, Superpower Locomotion thingies...whatEVVVVAH. Or maybe do it as a private space/clubhouse where you can invite in friends to race against. I'm open to anything...so long as we GET ONE. Maybe there could be some clothing items & exclusive Locomotions available as rewards. Make it an actual Home game...make it an open space thing, I don't care. I just want a big, open stretch of track with enough bends & turns to make it interesting enough for me to zoom about at will with any "make me go fast zoom-zoom" Locomotion I wanna use. If somebody could give us that, i'd be one happy go fast zoom-zoom Home user.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 187 (646 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3183 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

I would like to see this old CB public space item in home that we can buy. It was apart of the old Closed beta central plaza (before the open beta plaza). Here are the best pictures I could get of it. If this could be put into the store I would buy it for sure. Just to have something that reminded me of old Closed beta. Maybe have the PSN Home logo peel out of the ground as the user walks up onto it. :smileyhappy: if possible.

PSHomeCB.PNG

This is from the PlayStationHome PSN Theme. (Lower left corner section)

PSHomeCB2.PNG

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 187 (623 Views)
Fender Bender
2317 posts

Sep 30, 2013

nDreams has a cute kittens active item that has the kittens wandering around a space when it's activated. It works well in Bramblenook Farms.

Request a dog/puppy item that is the same. It's be nice to have a grown dog (not too big) that would wander around a space. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Kid Fleetfoot free agent baseball player in HOME
Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 187 (604 Views)
Fender Bender
2147 posts

Sep 30, 2013

I would love to see the Club Attire Suit Run/Walk animation be turned into a Locomotion.

You don't need to be a Guide or an MVP to help others, you can help others the same way others help you.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 187 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25261 posts

Sep 30, 2013

Home Theater

Personally, I'd like the Home Theater to pick it up a bit. I haven't been there a while. Not because I don't like the programs, but because there is just so much for me to do in Home it's hard to find the time to do everything. So, something has got to be spectacular to draw me back.

Pulse was a great reason to be there. so would interviews with game and Home Developers/Producers/Managers. I personally like the inside scoop - news that we may not find anywhere else. News that non-Homesters do not have access to. Fan-chat is good and all, but I do like surprises.

Meet and greets are always a draw for me. Preferably on weekends as I work in the evenings.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 187 (580 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4802 posts

Sep 30, 2013

It would be awesome if we have more afro, cornrow, dreadlocked, and box-braided

hairstyles for men and women avatars of color. 

cornrow.jpg

Cornrow Set 2

Jaden Smith - Afro

Afro Temp Fade

Cornrows women

Box braids

Box braids men

Bob Marley dreadlocks

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 187 (575 Views)
Final Boss
25261 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

This is so simple: A PlayStation Bluetooth Headset. It's what I use when voice chatting. I wear one, my avatar should wear one, too. 

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 187 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Just a reminder..

c.jpgc.jpgc.jpgc.jpgc.jpg

Clouddddddddd

What I want to do to most people..Fallen
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 187 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
559 posts

Oct 1, 2013

We need a zombie walk LMO

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 187 (510 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2013

This suggestion is specifically directed at Juggernaut Games. It might be too late but would be nice to see a halloween themed musical active item from you.

On a less serious note, I wouldn't mind seeing some dance animations from these or something similar:

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 187 (505 Views)
0 Likes