Sackboy
561 posts

Re: October 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

We need a search option for wardrobe and furniture. Also we need a favorites section for apartments or at least let us put them in the order we want.

Message 31 of 187 (783 Views)
Fender Bender
1423 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I like to put piano's in my personal spaces and there are a lot of grand piano's available, but I would like to have an upright piano as well.

It would be nice if the piano played some Jazz music and with Dev's able to create items with smaller slots, I would be able to use them in all my spaces. At the moment there is only one grand piano that plays music and it takes up 22 slots and I have only used it once. 

Here are some examples of upright piano's.

thCA0G5Y02.jpgthCA5XXIRT.jpgthCA8T9SST.jpgthCA27AEVS.jpgthCA860X7V.jpgthCAENRP6K.jpgthCAJOJ7T7.jpgthCATHMOLE.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 32 of 187 (778 Views)
Fender Bender
1423 posts

Sep 27, 2013

I've had enough of the wardrobe and furniture storage issues.

PLEASE someone out there, working for Sony PSHome, you need to come up with larger, more organized storage for your Home users.

I would gladly spend money on a new system of storage.

I would like to have a system where the user can label their own storage folders and then move those items into those storage folders. This would personalize it for each individual and make the experience of decorating, dressing and using LMO's much quicker and more enjoyable and most of all, leave me more time to enjoy Home.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 33 of 187 (777 Views)
Fender Bender
1423 posts

Sep 27, 2013

What I'd really like to see, is a developer bring out an all year Winter space with activities like sleighriding, skiing, skating, snowboarding, snowball fighting, ski-doing, ice fishing, horse drawn sleigh rides, etc, that is open all year to enjoy, just like the beach spaces and the Acorn Meadows Park.

Perhaps there could be rewards offered for playing, just like at Acorn Meadows Park.

The Winter Space (with a day and night cycle please) could be set up like a Swiss Chalet or a Village of some kind, with places to go in and out of and to sit by a fireplace to warm up after being outside playing.

Then enable us to purchase a miniature of the space to have as a Personal space with similar activities to do!

Whistler_Village%20at%20night.jpgwhistler.jpgthCA0AAFNY.jpgthCA6UCCH6.jpgthCAEWO79C.jpgthCAFUFTJG.jpgthCARJY8AX.jpgthCAXYVC3T.jpgthCAU1TVE0.jpgReindeer-sled-ride-.jpgsilvretta-bielerhoehe_langlauf_1_l1.jpgsleigh-rides-1.jpgN-TUBING_shutterstock_66264493.jpgthCADELIS0.jpgthCATC9VWM.jpgWhistler%20Glacier%20Ski-S.jpgth.jpgWhistler_wideweb__470x306,0.jpgrkt_sled2.jpg

Ellen Page
Message 34 of 187 (774 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Sep 27, 2013
Everyone knows what I am gonna ask for A RIDING LAWNMOWER LMO we need that. There are all kinds of vehicles so where is a riding lawnmower. Also some more LGBT themed t shirts.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 35 of 187 (763 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 27, 2013

Could we possibly have some pantyhose/stockings/garters/whatever you want to call them (xD) that is a foot item instead of a leg item? I know there's a lot of tights, stockings, and such that come along with shorts usually, but it would be nice if they came with shoes instead in the case you want to wear the stockings with a dress or a skirt. You can't very well do that if the stockings are attached to shorts instead :smileytongue: 

So yeah, just thought it'd be nice if we could get more stockings that come as part of the shoes instead of the shorts. Like the frilly tights that Granzella has already. Unless there's more of them that I don't know about?

Message 36 of 187 (759 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
124 posts

Sep 27, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
Everyone knows what I am gonna ask for A RIDING LAWNMOWER LMO we need that. There are all kinds of vehicles so where is a riding lawnmower. Also some more LGBT themed t shirts.

I want my suburban 50s/60s retro home with built-in seasons and decorations. Must have more spooky properties. Christmas lights and graveyards and holiday dance music, ...

but please .... somebody get cgmann the riding lawnmower. If you don't, you know we are just going to keep getting request after request until we're all ready to throw ourselves under a riding lawnmower. :smileywink:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sigs by The Goblin

Message 37 of 187 (742 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1064 posts

Sep 28, 2013
You know you want a riding lawnmower LMO:smileyhappy:
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 38 of 187 (726 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5298 posts

Sep 28, 2013

more game mechcanics content

images.jpg

Message 39 of 187 (721 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
103 posts

Sep 28, 2013

First off, I would like to thank Peakvox for releasing more content keep it coming!! :smileyvery-happy:

Second thing...Could we have a core update for storage please...I know it gets repetitive but we need more slots...There are WAY too much clothes, furnitrue, LMO coming out each week and most of the normal community spenders need slots space...So..why not make a storage 1 and 2 and so on for furniture and clothing items. That way, there would be less loading time for people who have to go search their old stuff to find something.

Third thing could we have more long hair for guys and girls? Animeish or Avant Grade clothes as well

hairsytles.jpgundertaker black bulter4.jpgLucia 1.pngRenderSebastian.pngavantgarde hair 1.jpgavantgarde hair 4.jpgavantgarde hair 3.jpg

Halloween ideas

Photobucket
Message 40 of 187 (717 Views)