Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2418 posts

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

They gonna' have other outfits and items from other religions?

Born in the U.S.A. - Bruce Springsteen
trolling is for fishing, not the forums

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 116 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2439 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Just because many people do not agree with you doesn't mean that your opinion has not been heard.

I'm not a religious person but I'm certainly not offended by a nun costume on Home. To each their own.

LoV said it best. An atheist making demands can be just as much of a bully as a religious zealot making demands.
castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 116 (384 Views)
Uncharted Territory
953 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Do the different colors mean different things?

I'm kinda new to this religion stuff, and I want to make the pets, but I don't want to be stoned to death. *wait*...  Thinking about that one...... 

I'm gonna get the white one and change my hair red, and add one of the storm clouds..  :smileyhappy::womantongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 116 (353 Views)
Sackboy
433 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Oh Lord, do you know how many Uber Christian Club tags I saw during Kikai?  And every single one was a Battle Healer.  Seriously, good now, not worried about it as long as I am left alone by it. Everyone is free to enjoy Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 116 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Lotsa creepy stuff in Home. Heck you might even spot me still. Relax :-) 

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 116 (345 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8974 posts

Sep 4, 2013
As an atheist I believe it is you who are being quite the bigot by forcing others what they want to wear or celebrate. If you are a US citizen you have freedom of religion and if you are a Canadian you will know we comprise of many religious backgrounds who coexist relatively peacefully. I dont believe in Christianity but I wouldnt be upset if others did. That would just be silly.

These are not religious outfits based on Christianity. There are no crosses, there is no reference to any or a 'god' anywhere. These are fictional priests and priestesses that have the ability through Holy to summon and tame the zombie pets in Peakvox Labs game L Project. It is a videogame. Chill.

And the suggestion that Christmas content etc. be removed is quite a horrible thing to admit. Have you no joy? Is that time of year just 'snow time' for you?
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 116 (330 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Sep 4, 2013

What's wrong with wanting to be an evil nun?

And the Angel of the Lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber. And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself. And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest. And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil. One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear. And terror possessed me then. And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?" And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!“
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 116 (328 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4742 posts

Sep 4, 2013

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I'm atheist myself and I couldn't care less about these outfits.

Im deeply saddened by your apathy to this controversial subject.

Hear me out, you coming here to say that these outfits should not be in home because you don't like them, therefore they should be removed. Purely because you're an aetheist (I don't see what being a female has to do with any of this, considering you mentioned it 2 or 3 times).

So basically you're saying you don't want these on home because there's enough people pushing their religion onto others etc... etc...
 Well I hate to break it to you sweety, but coming here and demanding like so appears to me that you are just as guilty of pushing your opinions onto others.

It's an arguement that would just go round in circles. I'll say the same thing as I said about the V-Swimsuits, if you don't like them then don't buy them. No one is forcing you to do anything, never mind buy them. If people try get pushy with you about their religion, tell them you're not interested or put them on ignore. Simple as that.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 116 (319 Views)
Lombax Warrior
125 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

I didn't buy mine for religious reasons, I just always liked the look of the priest outfit. I got the black one but I should of bought the white for some Hellsing cosplay. Though recently I did use the black holy pants for a different cosplay. For the record, I'm not catholic, christian, or associated with any bible religion.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 116 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2439 posts

Sep 4, 2013
I used to dress like a nun all the time but I managed to kick the habit.

That joke just never gets old. :smileyvery-happy:
castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 116 (315 Views)