Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1715 posts

Re: OUTRAGE: Religion Has Creeped Into PS HOME! Remove this item!

Sep 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

oOAngelicOneOo wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:

I've noticed over the last few days religious groups have been taking over Acorn Meadows as well as the gender police.  All I can say is RUN!

Typical of these religious groups. They act like bullies forcing their beliefs upon others. 

Oh you mean like being an aethiest and your trying to force your beliefs on others? 

terrible

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 116 (401 Views)
Last Guardian
10554 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

First & Foremost: Who gives a holy or unholy **bleep**? Hail Zultan!

Secondly... Castlevania is a god-fearing man killing vampires, religion is used in certain Resident Evil titles, Twisted Metal has demonic presence, Little Big Planet makes you god-like 'creator', and Bioshock has more man vs god themes than a VBS cookoff. The labs the suits are meant to unlock things for have holy and demon critters, as well as a belief in aliens, which to some is a religion(HistoryChannel meme anybody?).

Where's God of War? :smileysurprised:

NOTE: My current laptop is currently send to the company for fixing. will be using the other laptop in the meantime, don't expect me to post that much this month.

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 116 (394 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3624 posts

Sep 4, 2013

To be honest, OP, I can't tell if you're serious or if you're trolling. Either way, you sound incredibly ignorant and you're making yourself look like a religious bigot. It's an attitude like this that make the rest of us atheists look bad. You ranting about how much you're offended by the nun outfits, and how you think they should be removed from Home is just as bad as someone who is religious and is forcing their beliefs on someone else. It's sad, really. And is not the attitude an atheist should be conveying. You're just gonna have to deal with the fact that these outfits exist, and there's nothing you can do about it.

That's just my two cents. On behalf of atheists everywhere, we're not all like this. :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 116 (385 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Sep 4, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Where's God of War? :smileysurprised:

I was going more for Jesus/God Christianity creationism stuff than Greek "We screw more than Jersey Shore" religious stuffs. XD But yes, it does count towards the point.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 116 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2437 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Does Sony still use the ad slogan "Make believe"?

I'm sure it was just a subliminal attempt to force religion down our throats. Nobody is going to make me believe anything.
castle3
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 116 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1772 posts

Sep 4, 2013
And Devil May Cry but back to topic...people are making a big deal over nothing....if you don't like it don't buy it....everyone has the right to feel how they want....I am not goth but I don't care if someone wears it...I'm not a believer in war games but if someone likes Call of Duty I don't judge...Home has 0 influence on religion
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 116 (365 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6106 posts

Sep 4, 2013

As a spiritual person I don't go up to people and ask them to remove demonic style clothing.

These are costumes and nothing more, I've seen some people make some very creative ensembles with the nun costumes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 116 (349 Views)
First Son
18 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

I just feel that my voice is not being heard and is slowly beeing overshadowed by religion, masculinity, and whatever else dominates the culture of today's society. The minority of us - the feminists, the atheists, the vegetarians - just are a small blip to the big companies on Playstation Home.

It is another reason why consumerism fails the little guys and girls. Because the majority rules and the minority fails. There's no argument from both sides, no care for sensitivity and equality when it just comes down to numbers.

Just like what we're seeing here, what if an atheist item such as an atheist symbol were sold on Home?? The Religious Right would be up in arms. Before that it wouldn't even be sold because there's "not a demand for it" Well this is exactly what I am doing - protesting what I feel shouldnt be in Home. The only difference is that I am fighting the uphill battle!

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 116 (343 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1662 posts

Sep 4, 2013

What about the Nativity, and Kwanzaa, and Hanukah items?  And the countless Christmas items we got.

"I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all of this."
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 116 (334 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Sep 4, 2013

goodSuM wrote:

What about the Nativity, and Kwanzaa, and Hanukah items?  And the countless Christmas items we got.

Those too can be removed. More people should have come out in protest about those things

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 116 (329 Views)
0 Likes