Survivor
2722 posts

Re: OMG..Stop...with HOME already.........

Mar 15, 2007
Its not a dating game. Its not a game. It will benifit you too. Its an online communtiy. You meet up with clans, and discusss matches, that the enitre point of this.
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
591 posts

Mar 15, 2007
You should be optimistic and consider the system has only been out for about 4 months. Trust me, the games will come. (Check out my sig)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9131 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:
Im a big single player gamer....everyone says wait till home comes out...Im a happy married 36 year old...I want games to play not no match making game....Sony...I spent $650.00 on a system....would like to have some games......yes flame me it's cool......

i really love how people make threads like these where they bash something and then never reply to any of the messages posted in it.

also, you don't need to separate every couple of words you post by three or four periods.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
11200 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:
Im a big single player gamer....everyone says wait till home comes out...Im a happy married 36 year old...I want games to play not no match making game....Sony...I spent $650.00 on a system....would like to have some games......yes flame me it's cool......

No.......Home rules! I'm more multiplayer, so i'll tell you to stop with single player games already
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
23949 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:

Unless someone puts a gun to your head and demands that you open the Playstation Store, download Home, and play it - Then you shouldn't have anything to worry about Besides, it's not a match making game. And don't you worry, we'll see plenty of games in the future. Have a little patience, eh?
- DoubleOSpoon
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Mar 15, 2007
off-topic bobert that a nice car
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 15, 2007

off-topic bobert that a nice car

71 cuda' pretty sick car
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Mar 15, 2007
sony producing this has nothing to do with their game line up, this is another service beign added, and its not a game, and other game makign companys make sonys games that they buy off like ubisoft and konami... its not sonys doing.. please could you stop being so uninformed, that really makes me mad...

Message Edited by CMW16 on 03-14-2007 09:39 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
725 posts

Mar 15, 2007

CMW16 wrote:
sony producing this has nothing to do with their game line up, this is another service beign added, and its not a game, and other game makign companys make sonys games that they buy off like ubisoft and konami... its not sonys doing.. please could you stop being so uninformed, that really makes me mad...

Message Edited by CMW16 on 03-14-2007 09:39 PM

I agree! It's very sad how people are acting against the PS3 that's only a few months old. 
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Mar 15, 2007

wisemack wrote:

PREPARE FOR FLAAAMMMESSS!!! AYAAAAAA!!!! But, really there are plenty of other functions there besides "match making" if you're lost in a game you could pop into home and scream for help to see if anyone cares, or uses a ridiculous emote to sooth your hardship. Then you could gather those who you have caught the attention of and bring them to your trophy room, so they may applaude your hardwork achieved through countless hours of solitary gaming. It's also free so why not, especially if it's only gonna increase the functionality and opportunity for fun. Remember it's not really a game, more of a community/social tool with plenty of added features.

As far as games go, plenty on the way!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (23 Views)
0 Likes