Aug 30 2013
By: BowDown-Rainbow7 Splicer 44 posts

OLD PS HOME Apartments

22 replies 370 views Edited Aug 30, 2013

What OLD PS Home apartments would you like to see as a clubhouse cause i know all new apartments that sony comes out today  automatically comes with a club house if u buy the bundle with the clubhouse in it.  i know there are some old apartments they never made into clubhouses . so i wanna know whats everyone's pick of what old apartment would you like to see as a clubhouse.  personally ill like to see locoroco as a clubhouse thats a nice big space with plenty of room.  i also will like to see go gothic manor as a clubhouse

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Re: OLD PS HOME Apartments

Aug 30, 2013
I want them to bring back the red bull house of skate as a clubhouse :smileysad:
nelsig
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (357 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4781 posts

Aug 30, 2013

nelsonshawn wrote:
I want them to bring back the red bull house of skate as a clubhouse :smileysad:

That's a good one. For me none. With Hollywood Hills having the built in radio now it's a done deal.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (350 Views)
Fender Bender
2904 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

I want them to bring back the Redbull House of Skate as a personal space lol. But as to the op's question, I think the Cutthroats Apt would have made an excellent clubhouse because it's so huge!! Not only does it have the pier with the pirate ship, it also has a 3 floor building in it too.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (346 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Aug 30, 2013
I personally would like to see the "Loco Island" personal space as a clubhouse.

It has a lot of interactive features, games, music and even more to unlock. It would be fun if all club members could gather "pickories" together and deposit them to the Miu Miu King to unlock more features as a club.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (334 Views)
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Aug 30, 2013

None i have too many lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3715 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Xi continuum apartment as a clubhouse would be nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2271 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Harbour Studio as a clubhouse 

い わs へれ 

ーそうly 
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (305 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3925 posts

Aug 30, 2013
Even though it's not old, The Venue would have made much more sense as a clubhouse than an apartment. I think I recall Lockwood posting somewhere that it just wasn't possible, which is a shame, because having a fashion show with models, judges and audience totaling only 12 people is a little sad :x

I'd also love to see the 2 Loot stage sets as clubhouses. Videos with 32 people in a controlled environment (i.e. no randoms wandering into the shot) would unleash so many more possibilities!

Blueprint would also make an amazing clubhouse, provided the clubhouse owner would be the only 1 to design the space, and changes were able to stay even when the owner isn't there. With everything being stored online now, I don't foresee this being an issue. Imagine being able to design your own clubhouse! You could have a custom complex with a meeting room, theater, game room, runway and dance club all in 1 space!

I'd also love the French Chateau as a clubhouse. The Masquerade Ball we threw in the public open house was just too much fun!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (290 Views)
Wastelander
597 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Loot Space Station I'd like to see as a clubhouse.

Also, even though it's newer the LKWD Venue should really be a clubhouse as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (283 Views)