Uncharted Territory
1733 posts

Re: November Suggestions

Nov 15, 2012

This was already done in SF IV Public Space not few ways back... 

But a way to improve such an idea might be... 

Hitting X on someones Avatar, scrolling down to Activity, & once your activity starts, you can attack each other, & everyone else can see you fight... 

It could work just like how the Cars work in HOME Tycoon... 

Which brings me another idea... 

What if everyone had a New Catagory, 1 called Activities... 

Flipping Coins, Rolling Dice, such, & such while they are anywhere on HOME, except in a Game... 

& people could join them by simply using the same Method we use to Join a PS3 Game, though Game Launching... 

Only these Avatar Activities are not Game Launchers, they are Activities... 

Now I would hope I don't need a Visual Aid for this, i'm sure people can already visualize this in their heads... 

Again, all this would require a New Option be added to the Avatar Menu, when a user hits x on another user... 

This Option could be called Activity, =D 

No?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 248 (694 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Not sure how you'd do it,.. but customizable color selection would be nice too. For example, there's a body suit that rotates through a selection of "neon colors". The ability to set it as constant color of my choice would be awesome.

Also, this same concept could be applied to other objects. For example,.. instead of Konami having to make 6 pairs of the same exact set of pants (one in blue, one in brown, one in red,.. etc, etc,..) Just make one set of pants and link it to an adjustable color selector. This way, the player could customize his color to his liking or mood on any given day.

Same with other various costumes. Gallu the Ghoul for example. He has a light grey body, and black smoke for his lower body. But what if i want grey smoke at the bottom and white on the body,.. or purple smoke at the bottom? (not that I would,.. but you get the point)

Having adjustable colors, would add for more variation in costume appearance. This way, even if someone else has the same costume as me, they likely won't have the same color combos. This allows for more uniqueness between players.

Just another thought
Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 248 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2904 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Can you bring some of the stuff in EA and JPN to NA? They get so much better Home stuff than we do. LIke the LIttle Big Planet Kart Racer Public Space. Why don't we get something like that here? Is it because all the public space's are too small to support something like that? And for that matter why are all out public space's so small these days? The personal space's are now bigger than the public space's and that doesn't even make sense. And why don't we ever get PS3 themed game space's anymore? Why do only EU and JPN get all the fun? Does Sony hate NA's or something?

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 248 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1534 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I'd like to see more mounts. The mounts, wings, skates are awesome in it self. It would be cool to have even more.

To have Disney, EA and other major companies, I would think Sony would have to have rights to have that kind of content on Home.

More active item slots. As personal spaces and club houses are becoming huge, and nicely done, I can see having more to add all of our cool stuff we've bought.

More avatar slots. Yes I know we have alot now, but I am finding out my wardrobe is huge and could use more slot saves.
Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 248 (666 Views)
Splicer
32 posts

Nov 15, 2012

I'm sure this may have been suggested before, but I would really love to see some trenchcoats/longcoats that you can equip over any and all outfits, instead of them being pre-attached to one. And, of course, having them available in a wide range of colors.

Tenth Doctor's CoatCastiel's CoatJack Harkness' CoatModel's Coat

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 248 (664 Views)
Fender Bender
3987 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Surfboards locomotion, and hoverboards.

Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 248 (642 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 16, 2012

A series of statues based on the Chinese Zodiac to compliment the Astrology ones that are currently available

Zodiac 1Zodiac2

Ideas for Home Tycoon:

A Japanese style expansion pack. Including things such as temple buildings and more high rise structures, some neon small businesses would work nicely too. But the main draw of the expansion would be a new type of mission that has you as the mayor piloting a giant robot to protect your city from a giant lizard or other monster (likely a byproduct of Globosyn of course lol. For added fun the robot could be solar powered and by TransUtopia). You can't just have giant monsters stomping around your city now can you?

tycoonidea1Tycoonidea2Tycoon3TycoonTogeraUlraV

Also how about some superhero missions? Say, put out a new locomotion item that is a cape that makes you fly in a super hero pose. This could unlock a superhero set of missions (allowing a little extra to be charged for it) that with your hero cape donned you rescue civilians similar to you how already do with ambulance missions. Super Villain could also work this way, though its likely you would have to "rob" your friend's cities or something lol.

capeHero

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 248 (616 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8709 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I want a mask or box head item that DISPLAYS YOUR XMB AVATAR as your head/face. Whatever you have bought and selected as your PSN XMB iD, it will be displayed on this head item for all of Home to see.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 248 (605 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4895 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

MORE SAVE SLOTS FOR WARDROBE

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 248 (594 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Another idea: make retired public spaces available for purchase as private spaces.
Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 248 (586 Views)
0 Likes