Nov 24, 2013
This whole outfit inculding the weapon

original.jpeg

Message 141 of 191 (314 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

Re: November 2013 Suggestions Thread

Nov 25, 2013

There should be an amusement park in a layout that is much like the Western Frontier. You transport to the main public area of the park and the other areas of the park surround it. (The surrounding areas are downloaded or loaded before entering, similar to the Western Frontier.) Rewards can be earned from riding the rides and rollercoasters, playing mini-games, or consuming an array of snacks and meals that are offered. There should also be shops in the park, where you can buy either park items, or the latest items from the developer that develops the amusement park. Lastly, light shows or something would be a cool additional feature.

Developing an amusement would make an awesome public space that people would want to visit.

Note: Tickets should be purchased to ride rides and play mini-games.

Cedar Point GateKeeper Roller Coaster.jpgamusement-park-ride-lights-21717458.jpgTheme-Park.jpegvenice-9-28-2012.jpg

Message 142 of 191 (294 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 25, 2013

i think it would be cool if there was a way we can eran a way to get pocket mony to bye things off of playstion@home and be able to do do more things besids just run a round all day trying to fight one a nother and get are accts band like let there be a way on home were we are able to like fist fight or and let us hang pichers in the club houses and open up the place on home that used to be open and make a biger space on home were like we can use the assion for a missions or somthing

Message 143 of 191 (292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Nov 25, 2013

i was trying make a night club on home called NORTHERN-LIGHTS it be asum if i could make my club into aclub like x7

Message 144 of 191 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 25, 2013

Hi Sony,

I keep getting pushed around with this suggestion, seems like other's like the idea as well! :smileyhappy: But here we go.

I was running around and noticed the Dust514 advertising headquarters in Playstation Home. I noticed when you play one of their games you get some Dust514 male Dropsuits. I was talking with some friends and they agree, they'd like to see some more cool Dust514 items especially the female Dropsuits in Home. So I was curious if you guys would be able to make female Dust514 Dropsuits? That would be really neat to have. I love Dust514 and would love to wear the suits.

Another suggestion, is there by any chance possible to make little companions or LMO's to run around in or with in Playstation Home?

Like for example:

-Miniature Dropships, they would float around your head. (Something like what VEEMEE's did.)
-Miniature Tank (HAV), they can tag along right beside you. (Which would be a companion, and would be just like RC racing vehicles.)
-Cars (LAV), that can tag a long right beside you.
*If it's possible*
-It would be so neat to ride around in a Dropship, Tanks (HAV's), and cars (LAV's). (Which would be considered LMO's in Home.)

This is a lot of suggestions I know, sorry about that. But it would be nice to see more Dust514 items in Home. Like I said before I love Dust514 and so do my friends. We would love to share it with others! So if you could provide some feedback on this, it would be appreciated.

*If the LMO's, and companions are too much and can't be done. Could we at least get Female Dust514 suits? If both are possible and doable, it would be awesome.*

Thanks,

SmokinRoses

Message 145 of 191 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

Nov 25, 2013
Big Yama add those Power up auras / Electric guitar, Eu getting them. Why not us ?
Message 146 of 191 (200 Views)
Fender Bender
1456 posts

Nov 26, 2013

So you have purchased an item and now you have to sit there and wait for validation of that purchase before you can move on to the next store, where once again, you will have to wait and wait and wait, after making a purchase.

My suggestion is this: Why not have a shopping cart, like the PSN store has, where we can go from store to store and shop till we drop, simply putting our items into the shopping cart AND THEN, we check out all in one fell swoop.

Shop Granzella, fill my cart, move on to Lockwood, ...... well you get the idea.

Yes we can do this when we hit the tab, New and Featured, but why not have it in the mall, as well as on our XMB when we are tabbing down and going into individual stores.

It would certainly make shopping a lot more fun and we would only have one wait time for validation. Oh and please make the shopping cart super sized and not limited to how many items a person can put in it.

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 147 of 191 (191 Views)
PlayStation MVP
122 posts

Nov 26, 2013

Many people fail to realize that some items they request cannot be acquired or created due to licnesing. Anywho, people can always dream. Oh and one more thing.. 

I'm sick of all of these silly tribal tattoos 

(If you managed to get A twerking LMO, this shouldnt be as crazy)

i'd like to request traditional COLORED tattoos

-Sleeves

-Torso

-Back

-Neck (Yes, some of us have "those")

-Hands & Knuckles (Yeah, those too)

More Tatts!

Message 148 of 191 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Nov 26, 2013

I'd like to see some Emo hair, It's one of my favorite styles,

Something along the lines of

Unless they already have something simmiliar that i missed,

Thanks! - Yogogamer

“I might have laughed, if I had remembered how".– Max Payne
Message 149 of 191 (156 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Nov 26, 2013
I love this post PYAWAKITT. I've been wanting to post this statement or suggestion for awhile now. Thanks for saying it! :smileytongue:
Message 150 of 191 (147 Views)
0 Likes