Wastelander
412 posts

Re: November 2013 Suggestions Thread

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2013

Request for VEEMEE.

Gnome Curling "Free to play!" in the Park.

I myself think that Gnome Curling is one of the nicest and most funny games available on Home.

As I'm sure that it made it's part of revenue, won't you think it over to give it a place in Acorn Meadows Park, free to play for everyone? I'm sure that some customary Park visitors would be delighted.

Who knows, maybe it'll even give a little more revenue. :smileyhappy:

Message 121 of 191 (289 Views)
I Only Post Everything
548 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013

Um, a few more suggestions. I've already made some, but inspiration has struck again!

Juggernaut,  you have some of the best active items in Home. Will you please make a music box that has your music from Seven Winds? I have both spaces (apartment and clubhouse), and I adore them, but I would really like to hear the music in other spaces too (and maybe a Hooka active item--for multiple guests to use). I would also like to see a new space from you guys. It's been a while, and I'm excited to see what you do next.

LOOT, I have been eyeing your radio bundle for a while now, but if it breaks as easily as your free radio (and your TV's), then I'm afraid I can't invest. Please make a more robust media player that doesn't malfunction every time there is maintenance (or an update). Also, Sony - please make your Cutthroats apartment available as a clubhouse. It is massive and has some nice baked-in goodies. It is perfect for groups.

Pottermore, I know halloween is over and the Death Eater outfits and Dark Wizard's manse was a nice addition, but can we have more dark wizard stuff? Also, it would be great if you started selling Quiddich supplies (read: outfits and broom LMO). And an update with snow for the winter months would be fantastic.

Since wizards are en vogue, can we have some celestial themed furniture? I really want something to pair with my Starry Sky bed and table set and the new Gothic Gloriana stuff is a little too dark. (Also, Bumbling Wizards only for males? Not cool.)

PLEASE GIVE US A 'NONE' OPTION IN LMO. It is SO SO annoying to have to scroll back through my LMO to turn it off, or activate a new one in a pinch just to get it to disappear. Please give us a 'NONE' option, like in wardrobe, where we can instantly deactivate our LMO. Thank you.

Granzella, please continue to update your Customer Care section. Because I really want a tailess, wingless version of the Imp Costume so I can pair it with Succubus wings. Also, I want the umbrella you have paired with the Taisho Era Student outfit in your hub. Because that's not what comes with the outift. -That one is better (and looks more like the Peakvox one). Also, please let us start using our Kikai weapons in Edo. And give back the underwater swiming game at Southern Island (the one that got nixed for Kikai--not the treasure one).

Oh, and keep the weather changes coming. I'm hoping that other devs will take a page from your book and update their hubs and spaces too.

DEVS: Little updates to your spaces are essential to continued traffic. It doesn't have to be big. Just little stuff. Decor. Weather. Music. Anything. We appreciate it, and nothing makes us more excited than to see updates happen, even if the core space is pretty much the same. It'll help you sell your older stuff to new users, and tempt others that might have passed it up the first time. -Just saying.

I guess that's all for now. Can't wait until Christmas!

EDIT - HOSIERY that is technically foot items so we can wear them under long skirts/dresses. PLEASE.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 122 of 191 (264 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Nov 20, 2013
I would like to see or hear info on the future of home as it relates to the ps4, that's my suggestuon
Message 123 of 191 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Nov 21, 2013

My suggestion for November 2013 is for Sony to fix CUTTHROATS BATTLE FOR BLACK POWDER COVE. That is all. Seriously it's been how many months and we keep being promised that a fix is in the works. We have spent money on this game and received nothing in return. This point, and the fact that they cannot seem to figure out the problem with their own game, is keeping me from buying a PS4 anytime soon. Either fix the game or tell us that Sony is scuttling CUTTHROATS BATTLE FOR BLACK POWDER COVE altogether. Please. Just be honest and put up some results not just empty words. 

Message 124 of 191 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
231 posts

Nov 21, 2013

1st_pink_fringe_dress__16417.1371378652.600.600.JPG1401929-bigthumbnail.jpg8714861915_c2ace5fbfe_o.gifaphrodisiapromobytamzin.jpgblue-jeans-white-stitching.jpgCheck! in Neon Green.jpgDenimCowgirlBootsFringe.pngImmerschoen_Man_-_MESH_Outfit__1.jpgJennifer-Lawrence-Viktor-Rolf-Blue-Cut-Out-Mesh-Dress-2012-People-Choice-Awards-Red-Carpet.jpgMayCreations_mesh_camo_outfit.jpgMesh Sari Dress black.jpgpc-chemise-dress-spring-flowers-hot-pink.jpgrave.pngSimply Frame Vendor Display Diamonds Purple.jpgVenom_Ad.jpg

Message 125 of 191 (229 Views)
Splicer
71 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 21, 2013

serpentf301.jpg

Message 126 of 191 (218 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26616 posts

Nov 21, 2013

Avatar Wearable Movie/Comic Book Costumes in Home

When we get licensed movie or comic book costumes, once in a while it would nice if they were just that: costumes, rather than only avatars.

I always thought that it would have looked cool if the Alien "costume" that we had in Home would have been released as an actual costume that our avatars would wear. I thought it would have been interesting seeing aliens running around with frumpy bodies, short, tall, fat, thin and big busted. Just as we would be if we wore such a costume in real life.

This way even if we had the same costume on, we wouldn't look exactly alike. We'd all look different - as individuals.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 127 of 191 (213 Views)
MVP Support
8198 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I hope you guys don't mind adding in a dance based on the Lance Vance Dance by that character in GTA Vice City - Stories.

Lance Vance Dance gif

Message 128 of 191 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
412 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Request for Lockwood.

Let PODI shoot fireworks in a continuous loop.

Like that we do not have to manually start it up constantly, and it can create random patterns on it's own each time. Would be nice if this could be done with coming New Year, but it doesn't have to. :smileyhappy:

Message 129 of 191 (199 Views)
VP of Gaming
26616 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Especially from Digital Leisure for their Western Frontier... But anyone can do this.

How about a blanket roll and a horse saddle for a pillow to be place in the tent? A rabbit cooking on a spit over a fire...

A pot of coffee with matching metal cups just like in old westerns and Gunsmoke...

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 130 of 191 (192 Views)