Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1604 posts

Re: Not yo Cheezze!!

May 6, 2013

As I stated in my own post awhile back, I have mixed feelings on this subject. On one hand, it is not me that they are taking pictures of, just the pixels that I'm controlling. On the other hand, when they walk right up to your avatar with a camera, they could at least ask before taking the picture. And, no, I don't assume everyone taking pictures in the space I'm in is taking pictures of me. That's silly.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (154 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3125 posts

May 6, 2013
I have no feelings on the subject. It's a snapshot feature and my avatar's not real :smileyhappy:

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3198 posts

May 7, 2013

I find it rather amusing that some of the folks that make an issue of the photo taking. Then start in with the name calling tend to be the same folks front and center stage in space hot spots doing things that bring attention to themselves. I have no problem with folks that seek attention an acknowledge that and go with it.  I have zero sympathy for folks that seek attention then whine about it when they get it.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (139 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1325 posts

May 7, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

I don't understand why users get in a twist about photo taking on home.  Its not like its your intellectual property or someone is going to recognize you online for breach of parole.  I think its just users with big egos thinking I want their photos when I am really a scene photographer in home, and I am usually taking self portraits.

I have posted before saying that I was called a perv for taking pictures now its people coming up to thank me, sarcastcally,  when all I'm doing is taking landscapes.  Silly users, will I ever understand you?  lol

I have had the same thing happen to me.  Three female avatars at Yetis dancing on the bench in clothes I hadnt seen before called me a "perv" and threatened to report me for taking pictures.  Just another reason I think the word "perv" should be banned and considered a hate crime.

Balls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

May 7, 2013
^ Really?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (104 Views)
0 Likes