Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 06 2013
By: Enistachia PlayStation MVP 1063 posts

Not yo Cheezze!!

24 replies 461 views Edited May 6, 2013

I don't understand why users get in a twist about photo taking on home.  Its not like its your intellectual property or someone is going to recognize you online for breach of parole.  I think its just users with big egos thinking I want their photos when I am really a scene photographer in home, and I am usually taking self portraits.

I have posted before saying that I was called a perv for taking pictures now its people coming up to thank me, sarcastcally,  when all I'm doing is taking landscapes.  Silly users, will I ever understand you?  lol

Message 1 of 25 (461 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Not yo Cheezze!!

May 6, 2013

They take Home too seriously and see their avatar as themself. So they take it personally.

Message 2 of 25 (450 Views)
MVP Support
7033 posts

May 6, 2013

Unless you directly and verbally harassed another user in a public space, I don't think you can be reported for taking photos on PS Home. I certainly wouldn't mind you taking a photo of me while doing your scene photographs of landscapes in public spaces. 

Message 3 of 25 (448 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1063 posts

May 6, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Unless you directly and verbally harassed another user in a public space, I don't think you can be reported for taking photos on PS Home. I certainly wouldn't mind you taking a photo of me while doing your scene photographs of landscapes in public spaces. 

XD  Yes, its funny how some ppl will react to the sound of a shutter even in a virtual space.  I would love to take your photo on home!

Message 4 of 25 (430 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29199 posts

May 6, 2013

Just ignore them. People take pictures all the time. I know it doesn't bother me. Not much you can do given some users are somewhat immature in that regard. It's just an avatar. 

Message 5 of 25 (427 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4867 posts

May 6, 2013

I take photo's quite a lot in Home. I actually have my camera out a lot of the time. I don't understand why people get so paranoid over it either but I don't let it get to me. As others have said here, you're not doing anything wrong so just let them complain :smileytongue:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 6 of 25 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
697 posts

May 6, 2013
Yep just let them complain if you are enjoying yourself then that's all that matters. I hear the shutter click a lot on home and pay it no mind...actually nothing bothers me except when someone idk comes up to talk to me or flirt with me only thing that annoys me.
rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Message 7 of 25 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

May 6, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I take photo's quite a lot in Home. I actually have my camera out a lot of the time. I don't understand why people get so paranoid over it either but I don't let it get to me. As others have said here, you're not doing anything wrong so just let them complain :smileytongue:

Also, pictures don't even show ids. So it's not like their privacy, is getting invaded. :cattongue:

Message 8 of 25 (406 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Especially with these new amazingly detailed spaces a tonne more photographers will be out and about Home! XD Thanks guys for the ENcouraging posts.

Message 9 of 25 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 6, 2013

I personally like taking crowd pictures, because I like to see a collage of different looking avatars all together. It looks really cool. Here are some samples, but my better ones were lost due to YLOD.

Antonio Xul
Message 10 of 25 (394 Views)