Survivor
2712 posts

Re: No, no, no! I will NOT speak to you.

Dec 15, 2009
Yeah it's great to tell the whole world you're 10 years old by having your ID be _____1999.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 91 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Dec 15, 2009
Wow...
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4477 posts

Dec 15, 2009
Thanks for the good laugh.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Dec 15, 2009

proskatercam wrote:
Wow...

LOL cam, his guess of skater's ages was extremely accurate. xD

You should evacuate the thread. :smileysurprised:

84% of people will believe anything with a statistic.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Well that was good for some comic relief. 

I'm with ya on the 666, 69 and the 187, but lets not forget the 007.

5150? Well that's just the worst VH album ever. Oh wait, I forgot about OU812. Nvm.

You left a few out though. Anybody with "xXx" starting and ending your name, I will not talk to you.

Well for that matter, anybody who starts their name with an "x", I will not talk to you.

And, anybody with "cult" in their name, I will not talk to you either.

Homeling to teh core!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 91 (9 Views)
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Dec 15, 2009

jmuuss wrote:

proskatercam wrote:
Wow...

LOL cam, his guess of skater's ages was extremely accurate. xD

You should evacuate the thread. :smileysurprised:

Actually, I've had this name for quite awhile.

I hope the cult betrays and kills him

Or hes the leader, and like in Dead Rising, he gets stabbed.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

Dec 15, 2009

BuKaNoCo wrote:

5150? Well that's just the worst VH album ever. Oh wait, I forgot about OU812. Nvm.

Uhmm.I agree..lol...Im all about those DLR days

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Dec 15, 2009

BuKaNoCo wrote:

Well that was good for some comic relief. 

I'm with ya on the 666, 69 and the 187, but lets not forget the 007.

You left a few out though. Anybody with "xXx" starting and ending your name, I will not talk to you.

Well for that matter, anybody who starts their name with an "x", I will not talk to you.

And, anybody with "cult" in their name, I will not talk to you either.

agreed

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
854 posts

Dec 15, 2009

x-cult wrote:

I was curious if anyone else has the biases I do against other home users. This is my list of people I won't speak to: (And keep in mind, this is meant as humor, not honest hate. I just need to vent, and I'm sure others have their own observations!)

If in your nickname you have the number 666, I will not talk to you.You're not hardcore or evil, it's old and cliche.

If you have the number 69 anywhere in your nick, I will not talk to you. chances are you're a pervy weirdo and won't do much except do the rave dance in front of sitting people.

If you have the number 420 in your name, I will not talk to you.It's your choice if you want to use any type of substance to enhance or take the edge off your life. I don't need it advertised that you're a basement dwelling jobless loser.

If you have the number combo 187 in your nick, I will not talk to you.187 is the California penal code section covering homicide. Chances are you don't live there and only heard it on a rap song. And if you do live in California by chance and you put 187 in your nick, you're still not a hardcore e-thug, you look like a goon.

If you have 5150 in your nickname, I will not talk to you. 5150is a section of California health and welfare code covering forced psychiatric inpatient care.It doesn't mean you're crazy, it means you're suicidal or just mentally shut down. Incorrect usage of one state's health code for suicidal/moronic mental health doesn't make you anything more then a number paster.

If you have the word "skater" in your nick, I will not talk to you.This screams "I'm 15 years old." Unless it's spelled sk8er in which case you're 15 and an idiot.

If you are using any of the template characters, I will not talk to you.Chances are you're completely new and you'll annoy the crap out of me asking where you can buy clothes. And it'll take you 30-45 minutes to triangle button type your entire paragraph of poorly spelled drivel.

If you're wearing the freebie Infamous Cole outfit, I will not talk to you.I'm so sick of seeing it, and I don't want to ever encourage anyone else to wear it.

If you have the spiky hairstyle, I will not talk to you. Chances are you think you're pretty cool in real life with your mad collection of hot topic bracelets, but online you look like a nerd.

If you have WOW in your nickname, I will not talk to you. You play World of Warcraft? Well aren't you the envy of every web based avatar. If you play WOW, it's nothing to be proud of, you should feel very, very ashamed.

If you're dressed like a full on turkey, I will not talk to you. I hate turkeys.

I'm probably forgetting others, but  feel free to add your own.

LMMFAO! i love it!

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Dec 15, 2009

musicman1234 wrote:

BuKaNoCo wrote:

Uhmm.I agree..lol...Im all about those DLR days

AMEN!!! What a front man he was!

Homeling to teh core!
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 91 (9 Views)
0 Likes