Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 15 2009
By: x-cult Wastelander 797 posts

No, no, no! I will NOT speak to you.

90 replies 27 views Edited Dec 15, 2009

I was curious if anyone else has the biases I do against other home users. This is my list of people I won't speak to: (And keep in mind, this is meant as humor, not honest hate. I just need to vent, and I'm sure others have their own observations!)

If in your nickname you have the number 666, I will not talk to you.You're not hardcore or evil, it's old and cliche.

If you have the number 69 anywhere in your nick, I will not talk to you. chances are you're a pervy weirdo and won't do much except do the rave dance in front of sitting people.

If you have the number 420 in your name, I will not talk to you.It's your choice if you want to use any type of substance to enhance or take the edge off your life. I don't need it advertised that you're a basement dwelling jobless loser.

If you have the number combo 187 in your nick, I will not talk to you.187 is the California penal code section covering homicide. Chances are you don't live there and only heard it on a rap song. And if you do live in California by chance and you put 187 in your nick, you're still not a hardcore e-thug, you look like a goon.

If you have 5150 in your nickname, I will not talk to you. 5150is a section of California health and welfare code covering forced psychiatric inpatient care.It doesn't mean you're crazy, it means you're suicidal or just mentally shut down. Incorrect usage of one state's health code for suicidal/moronic mental health doesn't make you anything more then a number paster.

If you have the word "skater" in your nick, I will not talk to you.This screams "I'm 15 years old." Unless it's spelled sk8er in which case you're 15 and an idiot.

If you are using any of the template characters, I will not talk to you.Chances are you're completely new and you'll annoy the crap out of me asking where you can buy clothes. And it'll take you 30-45 minutes to triangle button type your entire paragraph of poorly spelled drivel.

If you're wearing the freebie Infamous Cole outfit, I will not talk to you.I'm so sick of seeing it, and I don't want to ever encourage anyone else to wear it.

If you have the spiky hairstyle, I will not talk to you. Chances are you think you're pretty cool in real life with your mad collection of hot topic bracelets, but online you look like a nerd.

If you have WOW in your nickname, I will not talk to you. You play World of Warcraft? Well aren't you the envy of every web based avatar. If you play WOW, it's nothing to be proud of, you should feel very, very ashamed.

If you're dressed like a full on turkey, I will not talk to you. I hate turkeys.

I'm probably forgetting others, but  feel free to add your own.

Message 1 of 91 (27 Views)
Fender Bender
3886 posts

Re: No, no, no! I will NOT speak to you.

Dec 15, 2009
Wow. 
Message 2 of 91 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
323 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Hold up.. wait a minute. LOL

That is actually my birthyear!  And a lot of very culturaly important things happened that year.  Moon Landing,  Seasme Street, Woodstock, Manson Murders, Vietnam, Stonewall riots, etc.

I do know what you mean though, about most of your topic anyway. 

Have a great evening and thanks for the humourious read.

Message 3 of 91 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
706 posts

Dec 15, 2009
lol i was thinking the same thing adam
the crow watches over all from the night sky unseen
Message 4 of 91 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Dec 15, 2009
I wont talk to anyone with any letter of the alphabet in there name
Photobucket
Message 5 of 91 (27 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3512 posts

Dec 15, 2009

If you have 5150 in your nickname, I will not talk to you.

5150...That,is Eddie Van Halens Home Studio and a huge album by them...and I know for a fact his son is on PS home a lot.Never know who your snubbing.

I also get the biggest thrill helping new people. shame that you dont man...I guess were all different..

Good luck on home with that "Cult",in your name BTW

Message 6 of 91 (27 Views)
Survivor
2175 posts

Dec 15, 2009
What about my nick?

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 7 of 91 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Dec 15, 2009
 I think you confused us for people who actually care.

Photobucket

Message 8 of 91 (27 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Dec 15, 2009

SE7EN_1969 wrote:

Hold up.. wait a minute. LOL

That is actually my birthyear!  And a lot of very culturaly important things happened that year.  Moon Landing,  Seasme Street, Woodstock, Manson Murders, Vietnam, Stonewall riots, etc.

I do know what you mean though, about most of your topic anyway. 

Have a great evening and thanks for the humourious read.

It's ok, 1969 gets a free pass dude to birthyear. Birthyears are a good tool for a screen name.

Message 9 of 91 (27 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Dec 15, 2009

Thanks for the info, I think I'll file this in the "why" file.

Message 10 of 91 (27 Views)
0 Likes