Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
9 posts

Re: No hate movement

Oct 28, 2013
cookie that is good. I seen you troll before and ppl that know that you did will be skeptical of you. forget them. you do what you want. most ppl don't want to get involved in ppl's fights. reporting does very little. since most ppl who threat on home don't care. they just keep making accounts. its sad really. I see a lot of ppl on these forums act one way, then attack noobs on home.
Message 11 of 75 (360 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Lol smokingpistol.. Either way it's not the right place to decide. Sure some people creating accounts to post. Seems to be a few "well informed" people here with a lack of history. Remain on topic please :smileyhappy:
its sticky and ickey
Message 12 of 75 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9437 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Well if it is someone faking someones name is that bullying? Have seen lots of impersonating here over the years :/
Support Forums
Message 13 of 75 (337 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

Impersonation could be, but isn't always bullying. Maybe his/her secondary account.. Judging from posts between the accounts. Can't determine and it isn't my duty to do such.. Hope either way no negative intentions...

Edit: off-topic posts removed

U--J

its sticky and ickey
Message 14 of 75 (341 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Thanks unicorn justice! Getting us back on topic..
its sticky and ickey
Message 15 of 75 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Oct 28, 2013
What do we do if we see a group of LGBT supporters bullying someone?

I once saw someone being verbally assaulted in Home because they didn't support gay marriage. Should I have reported the LGBT bullies, Cookie?

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 16 of 75 (263 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Lighting... That is for you to decide... From what I heard, you're a adult. Would hope you would support a positive outcome. Context of your post was vague/non existent so I reserve my reaction/action I would take and withhold it. This is why disengaging the fight is important. Need to discover the origins of the disagreement. None of the members of the club I am in are currently ones to fight. We prefer educating. some of us prefer being quiet and reserved.
its sticky and ickey
Message 17 of 75 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 28, 2013

It's funny Cookie that you would be behind a movement like this considering you have bullied many people on your other account  as well as on this current account. I remember you calling me several names over the past year including those names the LGBT community finds offensive.

I find this thread and your post to be..........

hypocritical
(behaving in a way that suggests one has higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.)

Why not tell the community why you have several accounts and why your other account was banned.
BannerFans.com
Message 18 of 75 (240 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 28, 2013
Hmm..interesting... Moreover, did it very hypocritical on your entire end. And your post will be reported.
its sticky and ickey
Message 19 of 75 (233 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5144 posts

Oct 28, 2013

Hi all,

It's fine to disagree with each other here, but try to do so in a way that keeps the conversation polite and on-topic.  

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 20 of 75 (288 Views)