First Son
16 posts

Re: Nightmare cauldron

Nov 2, 2013
Didn't get Gothic Chair, or what ever the final reward was as well.

Went every day and played and only got three things total, and I wasn't around to play the previous 2011(?) game that gave the same rewards.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 27 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Nov 2, 2013

I got the chair. Not much ta yell about. Your not missen nothin

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 27 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
254 posts

Nov 4, 2013

never got the chair :/ ...i cleared cache, restarted, checked both inventory, rewards list & storage (not in that order) & still nothing..

A Citizen of Anor Londo..
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 27 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
349 posts

Re: Nightmare cauldron from Lockwood in Hub

Nov 4, 2013

If you make sure that one of your "ingredients" is the Mystery Bag (the little brown sac with a yellow ? on it), does that produce a different reward other than the Gothic Chair?

I found the Mystery ? bag in the Hub 3 days before Halloween... creating that particular brew didn't produce anything new for me at that time.  I don't know if using that item as an ingredient post-Halloween might do anything.  The original Cauldron required you to use specific ingredients to get specific rewards.

Wonder if the Hub Caudron is actually "broken" because we haven't been using the right ingredients it's looking for??

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 27 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Nov 4, 2013

I did not get the chair until Nov. 1st. I also still have not got the table yet either. They really need to do something about rewards in the Hub or start using a different public space. This happens all the time for me in the Hub.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 27 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1515 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2013

Mr-Somes wrote:

I did not get the chair until Nov. 1st. I also still have not got the table yet either. They really need to do something about rewards in the Hub or start using a different public space. This happens all the time for me in the Hub.

I think it happens to a lot of people at that Hub. You'd think the people at Sony Home would have fixed this by now.

Also, Edisen, as far as I can tell it doesn't matter what ingredients you put into the cauldron, it works or it don't work, depending on whether you have the reward for that day already and the mood the Hub is in.

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 27 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Nov 4, 2013
It's not just the Hub it's not working at properly, it's Pier Park too. Nothing received again yesterday.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 27 (117 Views)
0 Likes