Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
1638 posts

Re: Nightmare cauldron

Nov 1, 2013

... and there was much rejoicing .... *insert non-enthusiastic Yea!* ....

Wow ... OK ... thought I totally missed the "unique" reward from the Hub's Nightmere Cauldron, was puizzled when I collected 5 items, and STILL received nothing. 'Tis a lackluster LKWD Halloween this year (IF you were around in late 2011 to get the rewards then like I did.). *meh*

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 27 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
482 posts

Nov 1, 2013

This is me. The only thing I didn't have was the Gravestone, and I honestly did care about it. I'm glad that they are giving other people a chance to get these rewards, but it's kinda a let down for those of us who participated in the original event. Should we not get a reward for our dilligence?

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 27 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Oh we'll at least we all have it now. And in surely happy to get them all cause I was upset that I didn't get them the first time they were out. Quit whining. I hope they do it again just like that but a different theme and WHOLE NEW rewards. Happy now? Let's just all hope Lockwood does something better. Just for u guys that aren't happy =0)
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 27 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Nov 1, 2013

So did anyone here get the special reward for Halloween? I've just logged in today and still not getting a reward.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 27 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7225 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

So did anyone here get the special reward for Halloween? I've just logged in today and still not getting a reward.

I received the Gothic Chair as someone else mentioned. The "You have received a reward" message didn't pop up until after I logged out and back in to Home.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 27 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4505 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

It was the goth chair from the 2011 Lockwood Showcase.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 27 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9072 posts

Nov 1, 2013
Mine still didnt pop up today :smileysad: stupid chair stupid cauldron lol
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 27 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Nov 1, 2013

I also played the cauldron game in the Hub on Halloween, and did not recieve a reward. However, on signing in today, I got a notice that I had recieved a new reward, and sure enough, it was the chair.

I'm glad it was the chair... I quite like it. I have another account which has the cauldron, and it was 22 furniture slots, which is a bit painful. The chair, the table, the roses and the candelabra were absolute favourite furniture items of mine for ages... especially that candelabra. I still use it a lot. So I was pretty happy to have the chance to get these rewards for my alt account.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 27 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
253 posts

Nov 1, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Mine still didnt pop up today :smileysad: stupid chair stupid cauldron lol

I'm with you there :smileysad: Cleared cache, un-installed and reinstalled Home and still nada. I was really looking forward to putting that chair in one of my spaces. Well -- poo :womansad:

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 27 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1604 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2013

I'm glad people are getting a chance to receive these greats rewards, but I wish Lockwood had indicated this, for those of us who have the rewards. I was really hoping for something new for all of us on Halloween.

Home will be gone some day, but we don't know when. I intend to enjoy it as long as I can. I hope you do, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 27 (157 Views)