Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
18 posts

Re: New sagging skinny jeans

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

lol...I agree, those two look a little silly. Some styles are not for certain people. Haha.

Message 21 of 32 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

They look stupid and so does that wiz khalifa guy. I think they're total looser's. :smileylol:

Message 22 of 32 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Vega mask... why do these swaggers even wear that? What the hell do they know about Street fFighter?!

Message 23 of 32 (538 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Nov 12, 2012
I wonder if anyone actually knew how sagging actually came about? lol. It actually originated in prisons. Men would wear there pants really low below there butts as a form of "advertising" As in they where looking for "a Good time" If you know what I mean lol. If people actually knew that I wonder how many would actually wear their pants that way. I for one dont get the whole skinny jean popularity. I prefer to have a more relaxed fit when I wear pants and I want my avatar to portray that fact as well. plus some people just don't look right wearing them as a lot of examples in this thread has shown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 24 of 32 (520 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Nov 12, 2012

No, that is not true. It's a shame so many people spread that; it's false. 

It originated because they were not allowed to have belts in prisons (weapons) and some of their pants were too big. Not because they were "advertising". That's completely inaccurate. 

I think Wiz Khalifa is a loser because of the things he does...heavy smoking of illegal drugs, sings about bad things, and is in general a bad influence on young people. Not because of the way he dresses, I couldn't care less how he dresses. 

Message 25 of 32 (513 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Sorry But As I used to work in a prison and have know guys that worked there for a lot longer than myself, I do believe what I said is fact. I have seen this first hand by the imates behavior. so trust me it is true. I do not remember a time where belts were not allowed in prisons at least not where I am from. (at least from the 70's on, before that im not so sure)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a powerful driving force within every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality.
Message 26 of 32 (497 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Nov 12, 2012

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH..not every 1 wants to look and ATTEMPT to act like barbie and ken.i like them and have all 3 pairs,the only problem i see with them is its hard to find a shirt or coat that looks right,but i DID..WOW..just WOW..lole98aa799c50045c411bc00215f6f6e50.jpg

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 27 of 32 (484 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Nov 12, 2012

sagging-pants-explained.jpg

Message 28 of 32 (479 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Nov 12, 2012
ROFLMAO..NICE!..
Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 29 of 32 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

CS-HUNGER24 wrote:

No, that is not true. It's a shame so many people spread that; it's false. 

It originated because they were not allowed to have belts in prisons (weapons) and some of their pants were too big. Not because they were "advertising". That's completely inaccurate. 

I think Wiz Khalifa is a loser because of the things he does...heavy smoking of illegal drugs, sings about bad things, and is in general a bad influence on young people. Not because of the way he dresses, I couldn't care less how he dresses. 

WRONG

Sagging started because in the mid 70's, early 80's South Central L.A gangs were on the uprise. Back in the day more bangers started carrying concealed weapons (this is when Los Angeles was listed as one of the most violent cities in the US). The guns back then were NOT made from the lightweight plastic and metal polymers that are readily available today such as glocks, tech9's and mac11's.

Most of the guns carried by gang bangers were older heavy steel guns such as sawed off shotguns, large 45's, 38's and the occasional magnum.

In order to conceal a heavier gun the gangsters started wearing Levis a size bigger, or khaki suits a size bigger. This way the gun could be placed in the waistband for easy concealment with no sightly bulging.

The prison sagging story is just urban myth.

I grew up down the street from where Tookie (before his lethal injection) used to lift weights, and from where the REAL Freeway Rick Ross had his car shop on Western and Florence and they were sagging waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before the prison version of this story ever was even created. Dont believe everything you hear from  armchair historians because more often than not its not true.

Message 30 of 32 (453 Views)
0 Likes