For those curious here are the XP values of the rare items:

500 XP Locomotion - Skateboard (Comic)

400 XP Ansada Fone Apartment (Night)

300 XP Ninjutsu Warrior - Golden Dragon

200 XP Hover Chair

160 XP Gift in a Box

120 XP Flying Doomnut of Sprinkles

100 XP nParty Smoke Machine (Green)

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 73 (848 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5003 posts

Re: New Trap-O-Matic Rewards (Spoilers)

Nov 30, 2012

I got the Hover Chair today on one account... The rest was just XP points... arrgg!

No sign of this so called Skateboard...  If that item has the 4 or 5 speed i so want that.  It be nice to have this item. Now i know it's only been active for one day since the update. So let's see how long it takes now to get said skateboard...

I stopped going to Aurora during the Halloween and Thanksgiving events... But i guess it's time to get back in and get these HOT new item's.  The chair is nice but these days i don't have much use for Apt. item's since i don't  use them these days anyways...

But Locomotion item's here is a must!  Just for the Speed alone to get around places in... Bring em' on! 

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 73 (810 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Nov 30, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

I got the Hover Chair today on one account... The rest was just XP points... arrgg!

No sign of this so called Skateboard...  If that item has the 4 or 5 speed i so want that.  It be nice to have this item. Now i know it's only been active for one day since the update. So let's see how long it takes now to get said skateboard...

I stopped going to Aurora during the Halloween and Thanksgiving events... But i guess it's time to get back in and get these HOT new item's.  The chair is nice but these days i don't have much use for Apt. item's since i don't  use them these days anyways...

But Locomotion item's here is a must!  Just for the Speed alone to get around places in... Bring em' on! 

Hover chairs and skateboards - Awesome. Who wouldn't want them?

I fount these lying around and thought you might be interested in them.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even sorted them into neat little bundles. They're yours now my friend.

.......you're most welcome.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 73 (785 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*eyeroll*

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 73 (765 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5003 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Don't worry my um, Computer has an UNlimited supply of those !!!!!    So i'll never run out...

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 73 (734 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
633 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I got the skateboard day one of the update. Its freakin SWEET! :smileyhappy: Waiting on that hover chair. All i've been getting since that is duplicates. 

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 73 (718 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9235 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Im on the hunt for a skateboard myself :smileywink:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 73 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Dec 1, 2012

I got 99 XP today....boo :smileysad:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 73 (660 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Is 100xp the highest amount of XP that you can "win" ?  (that is, when you otherwise get nothing).

I've also noticed that the daily bonus XP seems to be stuck on the "50 XP for coming here for two days in a row."

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 73 (622 Views)
0 Likes